ESCENA Vintage Glass Pendant Light
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pendant Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pendant Light you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pendant Light for a detailed review of all the top pendant lights.
This glass pendant light has a vintage look, with a tiered design similar to a chandelier. The domes are made for high-quality glass for plenty of durability, and it has a black mirror design on the mount. When the lights are off, the lightbulbs aren't visible through the glass.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the ESCENA Vintage Glass Pendant Light placed 10th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This pendant lighting fixture provides a high-quality illumination in your home, presenting a wonderful artistic style and creating a cozy ambient in your indoor space with soft light. Compatible with Variety of Bulbs: This fixture can work with most bulbs, max 60W, thanks to the three E26 bases, which is the most common light base in daily life. This also makes it easier to pick up matching bulbs. for the fixture. The fixture can be dimmed if you use dimmable bulbs, and it is recommended you use LED bulbs to save money on your energy bill. Retro Design: When the lamp turns off, the black glass lampshade shows a retro style with unique design and breakthrough innovation. The shade becomes light black or transparent black. when the lamp turns on, and the light is soft with no glare. Suitable for kitchen islands, sinks, dining rooms, bars, etc. User Friendly: The adjustable cords allow you to customize the fixture to your lighting needs and desired looks, and you can loosen or tighten the screw to adjust the height of the fixture. With the considerate design, the pendant light will refresh your residential decor and transform any space in your home. Caution: This product is an integrated luminaire. Please do not disassemble it. Warranty: Comes with a 12-month warranty included for your rights and benefits as a customer, satisfaction guaranteed. Specifications: Voltage: AC120V, Material: Iron & glass, Warranty: 12 months.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pendant Lights
The word “pendant” typically refers to a piece of jewelry that dangles from a chain around the neck. Similarly, a pendant light hangs from the ceiling on a chain, often looking like a larger version of the necklace type of pendant.
But pendant lights are as varied as any other type of ceiling fixture. You can find them in multiples, as well as with different types of shades. With some pendant lights, you can adjust the chain length to position the light at exactly the height you want. Some also have a chandelier effect, allowing you to hang each light at different lengths for a more distinctive look.
At its most basic, though, a pendant light is just a single bulb with a cylindrical cover. The cover is usually made of glass, of varying degrees of transparency and thickness. If you go for one that is more fragile in design, make sure it’s positioned so that it can’t be accidentally bumped into. Not only can it be dangerous, but you may also find it tough to replace the cover once it’s been damaged.
Where do pendant lights belong in the home? The possibilities are endless. Often, though, you’ll see them in kitchens — particularly over islands and tables — or in entryways and stairwells. You can also buy pendant lights for outdoor areas like porches, although you’ll definitely want to find one with plenty of durability if it’s going in an area where it will be exposed to wind and flying creatures like birds.
Pendant lights also come in useful for work areas. You can hang them over a workbench in a garage or a desk in an office. As long as you won’t bump your head on it every time you stand, pendant lights are a great way to light up the areas of your home where you spend the most time.
The Pendant Light Buying Guide
- Matching your existing décor can be tricky. But you can find pendant lights for almost every style. If your home boasts a rustic or farmhouse motif, you may find a brass or oil-rubbed bronze finish is the perfect fit.
- Some pendant lights have a cylindrical dome that’s so transparent, the light bulb appears to float in midair. This creates an intriguing look that puts it a step above your usual ceiling fixture.
- Installing any light fixture can take a little work. While many are easy enough to piece together, if you don’t already have wiring installed, you’ll have to take care of that first. If you’re replacing an existing light fixture, though, you’ll just need to cut the power on the electrical panel and attach the wires.
- Pay close attention to the size of the base on the light you buy. Before you make your purchase, measure the hole where you’ll be installing it and make sure the base is large enough to cover the area.
- The dome that covers the lightbulb is essential. Handblown glass is popular, but it’s not as translucent as other options. Make sure the glass itself is thick enough that it will be durable, especially if the light is in an area where someone might accidentally bump into it occasionally.
- A pendant light with an adjustable chain offers more flexibility than those without. With an adjustable chain, you can easily increase and decrease the length as needed.
- While the lightbulb you choose will influence the amount of light your fixture provides, the light itself plays into that. Check to see the types of bulbs the pendant light supports. Some may not support smart bulbs or dimmable bulbs or even LEDs.
- If you’re looking for lights to install in a moisture-prone area like a bathroom, you’ll need to look for one that’s rated for that. This also holds true if you’re installing it in a kitchen, directly above a sink or stove.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide