ESARORA Face & Eye Ice Roller
Last updated date: October 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Face Rollers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Face Roller you should buy.
Editor's Note October 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Face Roller for a detailed review of all the top face rollers.
This face roller helps to improve the look and feel of your skin, in addition to massaging your face and relieving pain. It is suitable for all skin types. It can also be used on the arms, legs and neck.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the ESARORA ESARORA Face & Eye Ice Roller placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
After getting up, massage before makeup to eliminate facial dropsy. Massage during mask caring to shrink pores and calm skin. Prevent wrinkles and improve dry skin. Massage eye socket and temples to relieve fatigue. Calm skin and reduce burns of skin after sun exposure.Alleviate neck and facial redness and fever for menopausal females.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Face Rollers
A face roller is a small personal care gadget that is usually made from stone or metal. There is a small handle that is attached to the stone roller. Some look like a mini paint roller while others have the appearance of a small rolling pin. The most common materials face rollers are made out of are jade and quartz. You can also find others made from amethyst or different types of metal. These materials are naturally cool, which helps to keep the skin feeling comfortable.
A face roller offers many benefits to the skin and muscles in your face. Rubbing the face roller on your face improves blood circulation in the area. This helps to make your skin look firmer. If you have stubborn eye bags under your eyes, a face roller can help to decrease puffiness and drain excess fluid. Some people keep their face roller in the fridge so it’s extra cool. This temperature helps to tighten pores. You can also use a face roller to run on creams and lotions on your skin. On the days when you have a cold or are bothered by your allergies, you can use a face roller to unclog stuffy sinuses.
The Face Roller Buying Guide
- When using a face roller, it’s best to use it with a cream, moisturizer or serum. If you don’t use any facial products with the face roller, it can tug on your skin and cause discomfort.
- Always roll upwards from the neck, instead of rolling back and forth. This provides the best results. You can also roll from your jawline to your ear and from your jawline to your cheekbone.
- For the top of your face, roll from the eyebrows towards your temples. Be sure to always just use an upwards motion instead of rolling back and forth. You can also roll over your eyebrows horizontally.
- Face rollers can be used every day. This will help you achieve the best results. Use the gadget between five to ten minutes each time. If you use it for too long, it can begin to hurt your face.
- Make sure to clean your face roller each time after you use it. Leaving on product on your face roller can build up bacteria. The product can also dry up and be hard to wash off. Once you’re done using the face roller, use a wet washcloth to wipe the product off the gadget. You can then run it under warm water, and dry it with a clean towel. Be sure to let it air dry before you put it away.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide