EPROSMIN Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool
Last updated date: July 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Above Ground Pools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Above Ground Pool you should buy.
Update as July 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Above-Ground Pool for a detailed review of all the top above ground pools.
Kids and adults will enjoy playing games and swimming laps in this rectangular above-ground pool, which is almost 15 feet long and 7 feet wide. You can set it up in just 30 minutes. It's made from durable PVC and comes filter-ready.
In our analysis, the EPROSMIN EPROSMIN Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy Summer Fun. At 14.75 ft long and 86.6 inches wide,this large rectangular frame swimming pool is perfect for playing a game of volleyball,or just sitting and chilling to stay cool,Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy swimming and splashing. Fast Assembly In Your Backyard. This above ground swimming pool is easy to set up,ready for water in only 30 minutes so you can spend those hot summer days relaxing with friends and family as fast as possible.For outdoor swimming pool use only. Durable and Kids-Friendly PVC Material. This family pool features a rust-resistant frame and PVC sidewalls to protect the pool from UV and abrasion damage. It's fun for both adults and children over 6 years old. Relaxing Above Ground Swimming Pool. Get ready to watch your kids' eyes light up when they see this 14.75 x 7.3 x 2.75-foot Rectangular Frame Above Ground Pool set up in your backyard.Great to use for garden, seaside, balcony, farmyard, park, etc.The right size for kids and adults, you won't feel hot in cool summer. Ready For Pool Filter Pump. This outdoor pool is designed with multiple nozzles and valves around the pool to be compatible with most filter pumps and hoses. (The filter pump not included.)
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Above Ground Pools
Being able to step out into your backyard and enjoy a dip in your own above-ground pool feels wonderful on a hot summer day. You can avoid the drive to the community pool while still getting all the health benefits and relaxation of swimming. With so many different types of above ground pools to choose from, though, how do you begin to shop for one?
Before you can figure out what kind of above-ground pool you need, consider your space. Determine how big your backyard is and how much of it you can actually dedicate to an above-ground pool. In some cases, you may need to remove certain elements, such as gardens or play structures. Be sure to also consider the slope in your yard, as flat ground is ideal for above-ground pools.
Above-ground pools typically come in a few basic shapes: round, oval and rectangular. Round pools are relatively affordable, but can be difficult to fit into small areas. Oval or rectangular pools are often smaller than round ones, but their long profiles make them easier to fit into many spaces. Longer rectangular ones may also allow you to swim laps.
The Above Ground Pool Buying Guide
- You have a few options when it comes to frames for your above-ground pool: metal, resin or galvanized steel. Metal frames are typically the most affordable, while resin frames are much less susceptible to rust. Galvanized steel frames can be more costly, but can also be fully sunk into the ground for more stability. You also have the option of an inflatable above-ground pool. While usually smaller than framed ones, they are ideal for families with kids.
- Inflatable options are generally made from leakproof PVC plastic. They offer a smaller, more temporary solution that is great for cooling down kids and letting them splash to their hearts’ content.
- If your backyard is severely sloped (more than 2 to 3 feet from one end to the other), your only option for an above-ground pool is one with a galvanized steel frame. Otherwise, you may have to do some landscaping to create a flat surface that your pool can stand on.
- Keep in mind that you may want to leave extra space in your backyard for things like lawn chairs or beach chairs, a table, an umbrella and a garden. While it may be tempting to get the biggest above-ground pool you can fit, be sure to leave room for other elements you may enjoy as well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide