Eparé Conical Burr Manual Coffee Grinder
Last updated date: July 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Manual Coffee Grinders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Manual Coffee Grinder you should buy.
Editor's Note July 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Manual Coffee Grinder for a detailed review of all the top manual coffee grinders.
You won’t lose steam by grinding for an extended period of time with this manual grinder because of its ergonomic design. It offers 15 precision settings so you can choose the exact grind you need. The hopper can hold 60 grams of fresh coffee beans.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Eparé Eparé Conical Burr Manual Coffee Grinder placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY AN EPARÉ PRODUCT? YOUR KITCHEN IMMEDIATELY GETS AN UPGRADE! We’ve got you covered with our wide selection of unique accessories for breakfast, dinner and everything in-between! Empowering entertainers since 2012. We’re here to provide you the products you need to turn your kitchen into a place of joy and conversation. Delivering versatile and affordable products is kind of our thing, and don't forget about our lifetime quality promise and fancy packaging. Every product you get from Eparé is an experience that will put a smile on your face and put you in a league with thousands of happy entertainers that came before you! Precision meets affordability, with the Eparé Manual Ceramic Burr Coffee. Prepare your favorite style of coffee with perfect consistency. Great for those that want a quality grinder on the go, don’t forgo a proper cup of coffee when you travel. Grind up coffee for any brew with 15 preset settings take you from fine to chunky French press. The extra wide- hopper holds up to 60 grams of your favorite coffee and the design is easy to hold in the hand or against the countertop. Easy to hold. Easy to grind. Perfect consistency every time. GET TO KNOW THE FEATURES: Grind for Any Brew: Effortlessly click between 15 precise grind settings. With eight (8) full settings and seven (7) incremental-half settings you can get technical precision on your preferred brew methods with the help of a consistent grind grain throughout the range. Easy to Load Hopper: Remember those manual grinders with the weird screws, nuts, and bolts that need to be removed before you can even load it? No way will we make you do that! The handle has a built-in magnet, and simply pops right off! Just lift and load! Balanced 40MM Burr: What make this grinder so consistent? It’s all in the balanced burr. Consistency is key. That’s where we excel! First, the balance: the axis is secured on three (3) points to ensure minimal wiggle room for variance. Second, our burr: professionally designed to equally funnel the coffee beans in-between the ceramic. That’s how we do it! Counter Gripping Base: Stick it to your counter for a good grip and grind away! This semi-sticky base will prevent slippage while in use and can easily be cleaned off to maintain stickiness. Don't want to stick it to the counter? No problem! Our ergonomic design allows you to perfectly hold the grinder in your hand. Peep that Size: Have limited space, but still want that quality cup of brew? Our coffee grinder packs a punch with a very small footprint. Ideal for campers, tents, RVs, smaller apartments, those on the go, or just for the connoisseurs like us that want to get that full experience and grind their beans by hand! Everybody knows how big a wine bottle is, so we use that for comparison. Worthy of an Oscar...of the housewares industry. This grinder was nominated for the 2018 IHA Global Innovation Awards. Competing with big names and chosen out of 1000s of other products. This grinder is a true innovation and the panel of expert industry judges agreed! Meet the family behind it all! That’s a picture of my mom, brother, and me in 2012. I was 21 years old and she entrusted me with a small loan to start Eparé. She wanted me to make the best possible kitchen products, and the easiest way to achieve this is with your feedback! It helps me continue to improve our products and provide the best possible buying experience. Be sure to reach out with your questions and concerns because we are here to help.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Manual Coffee Grinders
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning? If you’re a true aficionado, you know that the best coffee comes from beans that have been ground right before you brew your cup. However, electric coffee grinders can be noisy, inconsistent and costly. If you’re looking for consistent grounds, try a manual coffee grinder.
One of the key benefits of a manual coffee grinder is that it can produce uniform grounds, which is the foundation for a great cup of coffee. Manual coffee grinders can produce different grind sizes, ranging from French press to espresso. In fact, many coffee grinders come with tens of different grind-size settings.
For the most part, manual coffee grinders are small, which makes them easy to transport. They are ideal for taking to the office so you can make yourself a fresh cup when you’re feeling sluggish in the afternoon. They also work great in the outdoors when you’re camping and don’t have access to the electricity needed for electric coffee grinders. If you’re not a fan of hotel coffee, bringing a manual coffee grinder on your vacation or business trip allows you to get the flavor you love.
When it comes to durability, manual coffee grinders outperform their electric counterparts. The grinder is a simple machine that consists of a vessel to hold the beans, a set of burrs to grind the beans and another vessel at the bottom to collect the grounds. The entire coffee grinder is typically held together by a long rod that connects the handle to the burrs.
For many early risers, noise is a factor. Electric coffee grinders make quite the racket, which isn’t appreciated by those who are still snoozing. If you’re typically awake before everyone else in your household, a manual coffee grinder enables you to grind the beans in relative silence, so you don’t startle anyone awake with the loud buzzing of an electric grinder.
The Manual Coffee Grinder Buying Guide
- When looking for a manual coffee grinder, consider the material it is made out of, as this will affect the durability of your machine as well as the aesthetic of your kitchen. For the most part, manual coffee grinders are made out of steel, ceramic or plastic. Steel is highly durable and portable. Ceramic, on the other hand, is delicate and may break if not used properly. It’s not as portable as a steel or plastic manual coffee grinder, though it is elegant. Plastic manual coffee grinders are functional and durable. They are great for carting around to the office or on a camping trip.
- Consider the capacity of the grinder and ensure it aligns with your needs. If you usually make coffee for yourself, then a small manual grinder will do. Most of them have a capacity for 20-30 grams of grounds. A larger manual coffee grinder can accommodate up to 40 grams of grounds. If you entertain often or make coffee for multiple people, this may be a better choice for you.
- For some shoppers, the number of grind settings is important, especially for those who like espresso. Many manual coffee grinders come with multiple settings, from coarse to fine. Some have specific settings meant to optimize the grounds for particular styles of coffeemakers or methods of preparation, such as French press, espresso, percolator and Turkish coffee, while others have simple settings based on coarseness. When it comes to espresso, even a microscopic change in the size of the ground can affect the flavor of the coffee itself. If you’re interested in trying different kinds of coffee, opt for a manual coffee grinder that has many different types of grind settings.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide