EO Mild & Balancing Organic Hand Soap, 3-Pack
Last updated date: January 8, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Hand Soaps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Hand Soap you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Organic Hand Soap for a detailed review of all the top organic hand soaps.
Lavender essential oil is used in this organic hand soap to create a sense of calm. Additional nutrient-rich botanical extracts are added to clean and hydrate skin. Users will also love that the bottles are 100% recyclable.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the EO Mild & Balancing Organic Hand Soap, 3-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Your hands deserve some gratitude and TLC. Treat them to EO Liquid Hand Soap, a mild plant-based cleanser that moisturizes and is gentle enough for everyday use. This Liquid Hand Soap is made with mild amino acid cleansers and our organic herbal blend of aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, and white tea extracts. We also add Vitamin E to nourish and fortify skin. Never any parabens, artificial colors or dyes, or synthetic fragrances. We blend lavender, part floral, part herbaceous, with just a hint of grassiness, into many of our products to add a touch of peace and balance and providing moments of self care and relaxation through aromatherapy. At EO Products, we believe the best resources come from nature. That is why we are committed to our zero-waste mission. Our products are always made with reduction and repurposing in mind, this includes our recyclable packaging. Since 1995, we’ve made our products from domestic and imported ingredients in our family-owned and -operated factory in San Rafael, California. We learned early on that the only way to meet our own high standards was to take responsibility for everything ourselves. From our family to yours, enjoy.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Hand Soaps
Did you know that 80% of communicable diseases are passed from person to person via the surfaces they touch and that every half hour you are exposed to as many as 840,000 germs? Proper handwashing is your best defense against getting sick, so you’ll want to make sure your house is stocked with plenty of hand soap. Organic hand soap is your best bet, as it doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals that dry out skin or cause irritation.
As you browse available organic hand soap brands, look for product labels that let you know if the soap is gluten-free, vegan-friendly, biodegradable or made using all-natural ingredients. If you have sensitive skin, you’ll also want to keep an eye out for the word “hypoallergenic.”
Check the organic hand soap’s ability to soften skin. With ingredients like aloe vera, vitamin E, coconut and sea salt organic hand soaps are super moisture-rich for your skin. These ingredients are important if you wash your hands often. Otherwise, your hands could become dry and cracked after frequent washes.
Look at the organic hand soap’s cleaning power next. You need a soap that will remove all the dirt and germs you’ve come into contact with. Essential oils play a huge role in removing dirt and germs. Some oils are anti-septic while others are anti-bacterial.
Consider the soap’s scent. You don’t want a hand soap with synthetic fragrances, but rather a soap that emits the naturally pleasant aromas derived from essential oils and botanical extracts, like the Thyme Essential Oil found in the Brittanie’s Thyme Organic Hand Soap. Other organic hand soaps have fragrances like vanilla, coconut, strawberry, lime, apricot and lemongrass. Some even offer a combination of these scents, like coconut strawberry.
The Organic Hand Soap Buying Guide
- Look for any special acknowledgments, awards or certifications that let you know the soap is well-made. For example, you may find the brand has a USDA Biobased 97% Certification, a Cruelty-Free Certification or a U. S. EPA Safer Choice Certification.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend washing your hands before, during and after you handle food, after you use the restroom, after you pet an animal, after coughing and sneezing and after taking out the trash.
- When you wash your hands, you’ll need to place the organic hand soap on the palm of one hand and then rub your hands together to create a lather. Continue to rub your hands together for a minimum of 20 seconds, being sure to cover the area from your fingertips to your wrists. Afterward, rinse your hands clean and towel dry. The temperature of the water you use isn’t important, so you can adjust it to your liking.
- Hand sanitizers are not meant to replace washing your hands with soap and water, so make it a practice to only use this product when you can’t get to a sink. An example of a good time to use a little hand sanitizer is when you get back into your car after spending time in a public place, like a grocery store. The shopping cart and other store surfaces may have been touched by multiple individuals before you, and since you don’t know if any of them were sick, it’s a good idea to apply a little hand sanitizer.
- As you compare prices for organic hand soap, don’t forget to take into consideration the number of bottles in each set, as well as how many ounces of soap are in each bottle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide