Enza Costa Silhouette Sleeveless Women’s Tank Dress
Last updated date: March 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Tank Dresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Tank Dress you should buy.
Update as March 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Tank Dress for a detailed review of all the top women's tank dresses.
In our analysis, the Enza Costa Enza Costa Silhouette Sleeveless Women's Tank Dress placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Each piece by designer Enza Costa is ethically made in Los Angeles from featherweight blends of sumptuous Supima cotton, silk, and cashmere. For Enza Costa, it is all about transforming everyday basics into luxury essentials crafted from the most touchable fabrics from California, Italy, and Japan. Her collections, designed around effortless style and timeless pieces to live in from day to night, have caught the eye of the most discerning women over the years. Enza Costa’s spontaneous following includes Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Beyoncé, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kylie Jenner, among others. The stretch silk rib tank dress is cut from a luxurious silk/viscose blend, and drapes softly on the body. This streamlined and flattering silhouette features our signature center back seam, scoop neckline and a silky handfeel. Designed to be worn on its own or as a layering piece, the effortless piece will take you from day to night. This Enza Costa creation is 97% natural and sustainable.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Tank Dresses
A women’s tank dress is a classic piece that is important for every wardrobe. Whether you have a casual style or are more sophisticated and chic, a tank dress is a versatile piece that can adapt to any kind of look.
For those who love the warm summer sun, a tank dress gives you the freedom of a tank top with a fun and flirty skirt. You can wear a casual women’s tank dress at the beach, out to run errands or just while lounging around at home. If you work in a semi-casual workplace, a tank dress paired with a cardigan makes for excellent office attire. The dress can be paired with flat shoes, sneakers or sandals, depending on your style.
For those that like a little glamor, women’s tank dresses can be worn for a night on the town. Whether you’re going dancing or just out for dinner, the tank dress gives you a sleek and sultry look. Pair it with a set of stiletto heels for a sophisticated look or small booties for an edgy aesthetic.
The Women's Tank Dress Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a tank dress, consider whether you want a more casual or formal look. Determine where you’ll be wearing it most often. This will help you decide which style of dress you want.
- The material of the tank dress is important because you don’t want to get something that is too stiff or a fabric that wrinkles. If you want a women’s tank dress with a feminine and flirty feel, materials such as rayon or viscose, mixed with spandex or elastane are good options. These materials will give you a flowy skirt. If you’re looking for a more form-fitted women’s tank dress, a mixture of polyester and spandex will hug your curves.
- Consider the length you want for your women’s tank dress. Floor-length tank dresses are great for summer garden parties or hanging out with your friends, while mid-length tank dresses are easier to move in. They are a good option for wearing to work or for running errands. If you want a women’s tank dress for a night on the town, opt for a mini- or midi-length dress.
- Check to see the washing instructions. Many women’s tank dresses are machine washable and tumble dryer friendly, so maintenance and care are easy. Some will require hand washing and line drying, so make sure you check to see the instructions before you buy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide