Entil Twin Velveteen Electric Heated Blanket
Last updated date: February 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Electric Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Electric Blanket you should buy.
Update as February 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Twin Electric Blanket for a detailed review of all the top twin electric blankets.
In our analysis, the Entil Entil Twin Velveteen Electric Heated Blanket placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Multifunctional twin. Twin Size 62"x 84" blankets pump out heat to keep you extra cozy whether it's in bed or on the couch. Overheat protection ensure safer user experience and with 110V rated voltage, heated blanket twin can be directly connected to home power. Fast heating & time settings. Heated Blanket has 4 heat settings(95-113℉), which can help you to find your sweet spot. The heat will automatically shut off after 10 hours – perfect for helping you sleep soundly all night long. Luxuriously soft. With soft flannel on one side and comfy plush on the other side, our heating twin blanket facilitates the even spread of heating and ensures you have a lightweight and fitting warm experience, ideal for enjoying a good sleep. Machine washable. The detachable controller and the washable fabric materials help maintain the hygienic and soft use of this electric warming blanket, only when plugging the controller off from the blanket, you can throw it into wash machine. Comfortable and warm. Appropriate heating can feel very comfortable and reduce a day’s tiredness, keeping you extra warm and happy when watching TV, reading books, chilling, or sleeping.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Twin Electric Blankets
If you’re looking for a way to stay warm and comfy on the coldest winter days, a twin electric blanket can make relaxing on the couch or going to bed more comfortable. This blanket size is suitable for one person and measures 62 inches by 84 inches. It’s small enough to take with you when traveling, too.
To get the best experience, you’ll want to choose an electric blanket that has a soft outer covering that is thick enough to keep you from feeling the wiring inside. If you want the softest feel, look for electric blankets made of microfleece or Sherpa. Twin electric blankets made of cotton or polyester can also offer a comfortable feel if you’re looking for something less expensive.
When comparing your options, you’ll want to keep in mind the blanket’s electrical cord and controls so you get something convenient to use. For example, you’ll want the cord to be long enough to plug in where you plan to use the blanket. You’ll also want to decide between digital and analog dials as these vary in terms of ease of use and noise.
Consider the twin electric blanket’s heat settings as well, since you’ll want to have several options to decide what feels most comfortable to you. For your safety, you should also opt for a twin electric blanket that has an automatic shutoff option or allows you to set a timer so that you don’t overheat while you’re sleeping.
Other qualities to consider when shopping for your twin electric blanket include energy efficiency and UL certification. Frequently using your blanket can raise your electric bill, so you’ll want to check the manufacturer’s estimated energy use. Opting for a blanket with UL certification can offer more assurance in terms of safety.
The Twin Electric Blanket Buying Guide
- Before using your twin electric blanket, always check first to make sure you don’t see any damage to the cord or anything strange with the wiring.
- Lay your twin electric blanket flat to avoid having it bunch up. Otherwise, you can get burned or overheated since folds can cause heat to get trapped.
- Keep your electric blanket away from children and pets since these items are designed only for safe use by adults.
- How you clean your electric blanket depends on the manufacture of each blanket. Check the cleaning instructions to see whether you’ll need to hand wash the electric blanket or put it in your washing machine. In any case, you’ll want to detach the electrical cord and make sure that no electrical components like wires aren’t poking out through the fabric. You’ll likely need to let your blanket air dry, although some manufacturers allow you to partially dry it in a dryer.
- Avoid overusing your electric blanket or sleeping with it turned on the entire night since this can be unsafe. You’ll also want to make sure you unplug the blanket whenever you’re not using it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide