Enther Meal Prep Containers with Lids, Set of 20
Last updated date: September 23, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Food Storages For Lunch and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Food Storage For Lunch you should buy.
Perfect for portioning out your meals, the Enther Meal Prep Containers, Set of 20 can be used to pursue a healthier lifestyle. The containers fit inside each other for easy storage and stack on top of each other for maximizing your fridge space. They are also safe for use in a microwave. In our analysis of 54 expert reviews, the Enther Enther Meal Prep Containers, Set of 20 placed 14th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Food Storage For Lunch for a detailed review of all the top food storages for lunch.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Plan Healthy Meals, Store Leftovers, and Make Diet Plans Easier with All-Purpose Meal Prep Containers from Enther When you live a busy, on-the-go lifestyle, it can be difficult to find time to eat healthy with so many fast food or gas stations options available. That’s why it’s important to plan ahead with healthier, more delicious food choices created right in your own kitchen—and we at Enther want to help. That’s why we’ve created the most versatile, durable and reusable meal prep containers possible. Designed for the modern home, these single-compartment bento boxes let you stick to a healthy diet plan, store dinner leftovers, send kids to school with better choices, and so much more! Healthier Food, Convenient Design Enther is dedicated to creating innovative products that make life easier for our consumers. We study our customers and make each product with you in mind. From interacting with the very people that use our products, we identify new opportunities and make unique, meaningful improvements. These single-compartment lunch boxes are great for the health-conscious, the dieter, and the busy parent or professional. Boasting airtight, easy-to-open lids to maintain freshness and a reusable, dishwasher safe design, you can use them over and over to plan out days or weeks in advance! Our line of plastic ware is designed and created just for you. All of our products embody thoughtful design and include special features for your convenience. We develop products that we are proud of and customers love to use. Enther meal prep containers are built for a variety of uses. They have two compartments, are BPA free, stackable, reusable, and microwave friendly. These containers are built to last unlike the other brands. Freezer and Microwave Safe The best part of these premium meal prep containers is that they can store frozen foods for long-term meal plans, or they can be used at work for quickly heating (or reheating) your favorite foods. And because they’re stain and odor resistant, you don’t have to worry about dark spaghetti stains or pungent aromas in the office. Meal Prep Containers (20-Piece Set) Single Compartment Matching Airtight Freshness Lids Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe Stain and Odor Resistant Food Grade Safe, BPA Free Dimensions: 8.8” x 6.1” x 2.8” Volume: 28 oz. Meal Plan for Today, Tomorrow and Beyond The heavy-duty design makes them safe for the microwave and the freezer. This makes taking food to work easier thanks to an airtight lid that prevents spilling or leaking. Along with sealing in freshness, these durable meal prep containers can be used up to 30 times with normal use, 10 times with heavy use, and withstand up to 12 lbs. of pressure! Each order comes with 20 total food storage containers, giving you plenty of versatility for daily use or long-term storage. They’re also BPA-free for true peace of mind.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Food Storages For Lunch
Food storage containers are a must for every home kitchen. Not only do they allow you to pack up your leftovers for another day, but they also give you the ability to prepare a healthy lunch to take to work or school. If you’re searching for the best set of food storage for lunch, keep the following features in mind.
Consider the size and the number of containers in each set first. Couples and small families would do well with the Fullstar Food Storage Containers, Set of 12, which has five different sized containers. Other sets come with as many as 44 containers, which is ideal for larger families and businesses.
Check that the food storage set is free of BPA and other harmful toxins. The C CREST Glass Food Storage For Lunch, 10-Pack meets these criteria and is also constructed of high-quality borosilicate glass.
Review the storage container’s ability to keep a tight seal. This is especially important if you plan on transporting soup and other liquids to work. The OXO Good Grips Leakproof Food Storage For Lunch uses a push-down button for an air-tight seal, so you know without a shadow of a doubt that your food will remain fresh every time.
Determine whether you can heat your meal in the food storage container, or whether you are required to empty the container’s contents onto a plate first. For example, some containers are microwave-safe. Others go a step further and are even safe in the freezer, dishwasher and oven.
DWYM Fun Fact
In order to prevent food-borne illnesses, it’s important that you store food properly. Here are a few food storage guidelines to keep in mind:
- While you’ll want to allow your hot leftovers time to cool off, you should strive to pack and place the leftovers in the refrigerator within two hours.
- Set your refrigerator to 40 degrees Fahrenheit and your freezer to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Anything warmer and bacteria is likely to grow at a more rapid pace.
- Some foods, like potatoes and garlic, are better stored at room temperature. You’ll need to keep them in a cool dry location, however, as moisture will cause them to rot.
- Always consume your food by the “use by” date on the product packaging. This is true even if the food looks and smells normal.
The Food Storage For Lunch Buying Guide
- Consider using the food storage containers to organize non-food items, such as crayons, screws, small toys and office supplies. A permanent market will allow you to label the containers, whether plastic or glass, so you know what items are inside.
- Check whether the storage containers are stackable or not. This feature saves refrigerator and cabinet space, which is essential if you have a small kitchen.
- Two main factors influence the price of food storage containers: the construction of the containers and the number of containers in each set. The Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers, Set of 7 and the OXO Good Grips Leakproof Food Storage For Lunch are on the lower end of the price scale, as they don’t contain as many pieces. The C CREST Glass Food Storage For Lunch, 10-Pack and the Fullstar Plastic Food Storage For Lunch, Set of 12, have the highest price tag of the bunch.