ENSTVER Tri-Fold Hollywood Bulb Mirror Makeup Vanity
Last updated date: April 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Makeup Vanities and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Makeup Vanity you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Makeup Vanities for a detailed review of all the top makeup vanities.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the ENSTVER Tri-Fold Hollywood Bulb Mirror Makeup Vanity placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Crafted with solid smoothed wood, our vanity set features a simple classic design complete with gently curved base legs and smoothed rounded edges for a soft appearance. Choose from a rich black or espresso finish that has been polished to perfection for an effortlessly elegant look. Complete with 7 spacious storage drawers accented with chrome finished knobs, organize jewelry, makeup, perfume and more with ease. Large tri-folding necklace hooked mirror allows for primping at every angle.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Makeup Vanities
Vanity tables go back centuries, once having been associated with royalty. The basic elements of a makeup vanity table are simple. The vanity table itself provides the surface for setting beauty items like makeup and hairbrushes. A mirror allows you to see what you’re doing. For shorter makeup vanity tables, you’ll also need a comfortable chair to finish off the look.
You may get ready while standing in front of your bathroom mirror, but vanities do have their benefits. If you’re working on perfecting the perfect smoky eye or pouty lips, being able to sit rather than stand will make the time-consuming process easier. Some vanities are built into bathrooms, but traditionally they were set up in a bedroom or sitting area.
For the type of vanity table designed to have you seated in front of it, it’s important to find a chair that’s the right height. Vanity chairs are usually built for the height of a typical vanity, but you’ll want to measure the dimensions to make sure you’ll be at the height you want.
While comfort is important, many homeowners prioritize having a handy place to store the chair so it won’t be in the way between uses. Many vanity tables have room underneath for the chair to slide and keep your floor space clear.
The Makeup Vanity Buying Guide
- Vanities come in different varieties, and with different types of chairs. You’ll find some that are set up similar to a piano bench but smaller, and often with cushioning for comfort. You’ll also find vanity chairs that have seat backs and even swivel to let you turn to face away from the vanity table if needed.
- The sturdiness of the vanity’s legs is important. You’ll want one with solid legs that are strong enough to support whoever is sitting at it, doing her makeup.
- Some vanity tables allow you to adjust the height, which will give you a little leeway when you’re looking at dimensions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide