Enkman 3-Mode Outdoor Solar LED Lights, 4-Pack
Last updated date: November 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Solar LED Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Solar LED Light you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Solar LED Lights for a detailed review of all the top outdoor solar led lights.
These outdoor solar lights are highly efficient and can harness sunlight on cloudy or rainy days. They have three different modes: dim light, dim light sensor and strong light sensor. The lights have a wide angle of 180 degrees.
In our analysis, the Enkman Enkman 3-Mode Outdoor Solar LED Lights, 4-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Super Bright 140 LED Solar Lights: Equipped with 140 LED super bright solar powered lights and energy management chip, which is brighter than other solar lights on the market. This solar outdoor motion sensor light can provide excellent illumination of up to 3000 lumens, which is far brighter and more cost-efficient than other similar LED solar lights. 3 Motion Sensor Modes: Our Upgraded Super bright 140 LED Solar Light have 3 Modes for your diverse needs:① Dim light mode, ② Dim light sensor mode, ③ Strong light sensor mode. The updated PIR motion sensor detects people to up to 12-20 ft / 5-8m within angle of 180 degrees. Always ready to brighten your way home. Solar Lamp Eco-friendly 2200 mAh. The 2200 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows the solar lights to be continuously illuminated for longer periods of time to meet every day lighting needs. Higher Solar Efficiency up to 17% via Mono-crystalline Silicon. The solar panels work during the day to store electricity and light up the outdoors for you at night. Waterproof IP65 and Durable Light. Waterproof coefficient IP65，the Professional IP65 waterproof, solar lamp works very bright. Even on rainy days it can light your garden, yard, garage, driveways, front doors, backyards, walls, etc. Professional Test & Warranty Policy. Enkman [IP65] waterproof solar lights outdoor have obtained appearance patents and certifications issued by FCC, CE, ROSH. our units are made of high-impact ABS which can withstand snow, rain and other extreme weather condition. 12 months warranty, 30days no-hassle return guarantee and 24H customer service.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Solar LED Lights
Outdoor solar LED lights are an energy-efficient and cost effective way to brighten up the outside of your home. Whether you want to illuminate your patio, garden, walkway, driveway or lawn, you have many options to choose from.
To find the right solar LED lights for your needs, you have to first consider their main purpose. For example, do you want the lights to enhance security around your home by lighting dark corners at the side of the house, or do you want to add to the beauty of your porch by brightening it up a bit? Are you looking for low-powered path liners to light your walkway, or do you want something along the back wall of your house to brighten your deck?
In addition to the purpose, you’ll also want to think about how bright you want the outdoor solar LED lights to be. If you’re lighting for security, you will likely want something brighter than if you’re lighting for mood, for example. The intensity of solar light is measured in a unit called lumens, and the range is typically between 12 to 1,500. The higher the number of lumens, the brighter the light.
The Outdoor Solar LED Light Buying Guide
- Outdoor solar LED lights come with either lithium ion, NiMH, lead acid or NiCad batteries. Typically, lithium ion batteries are the longest-lasting choice. They also have a higher capacity than the other battery types, though are sometimes more costly.
- Not sure what kind of solar panels you should be looking for? There are three main types. Monocrystalline solar panels are highly efficient in capturing the sun’s energy and converting it into electricity. These are also the most expensive type. Polycrystalline solar panels are moderately efficient, have an affordable price tag and are of good quality. Lastly, amorphous solar panels are a cost-effective option. However, they are low energy efficiency as compared to the other two types of solar panels.
- It’s important to note the charge time, which is how long they take to be charged up enough to power the lights. It’s best to look for a solar LED light that can charge efficiently even on a cloudy day.
- The run time of the lights is how long they can provide light once they have been charged. This will vary greatly based on how much solar energy the panels have harnessed. Ideally, you will want to have lights with a run time of around six or seven hours. Some can even run for 10 to 12 hours.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide