Enido Flameless Remote Battery Operated Candles, 9-Pack
Last updated date: March 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Battery Operated Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Battery Operated Candle you should buy.
Update as March 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Battery-Operated Candles for a detailed review of all the top battery operated candles.
This pack of nine flameless candles in three sizes offers the option to use them indoors or outside. They have a waterproof cover where the battery goes and they can also hold up to harsh sunlight. A remote control is included for powering the candles on and off from afar.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Enido Flameless Remote Battery Operated Candles, 9-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Are you nervous about wax flameless candles melting in the hot sun or somewhere warm? If so, you’ll love this set of 9 Flameless Outdoor Candles. Create a romantic atmosphere instantly for wedding, parties, at home, at bars, festivals and other occasions with ease. Without the worry of fire hazards, melting wax or allergic reactions to scents, you can enjoy any event peacefully. WEATHERPROOF & REALISTIC: Enido Outdoor LED Candles are made of high-quality RESIN PLASTIC. A rubber O-ring is wrapped around the bottom cover creating a hermetic seal that works well on wet and snowy surfaces. Flame simulation technology makes the candle lights flicker in a natural way. It’s perfect for use both indoors and outdoors and can withstand the rain and sun. SMART CONTROL: Includes two pcs 6-key remote controller with timer. The timer will cycle every 24 hours. Once the timer is set, the candle will turn on at the same time each day and will stay on for your choice of 4, 5, 6 or 8 hours. ENERGY SAVING, POWERFUL LEDS: This value package comes with nine water-resistant candles, two remote control and one user manual. It is powered by 2 AA batteries (not included) per outdoor flameless candle. These LED pillar candles can shine up to 50,000 hours, making them a safer, more economical solution than real candles that last only a couple of hours before melting away.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Battery Operated Candles
Whether you like using candles to give your home a pleasant atmosphere or you want them on hand for emergencies, going with flameless candles powered by batteries can offer some unique advantages over traditional candles. These reusable candles don’t come with the risk of causing a fire and they’ll work anywhere. You’ll also find battery-operated candles in a variety of styles and sizes to fit your needs.
Small tea light candles give off a soft glow and work great for craft projects, outdoor lanterns and party decorations. They often come in solid colors without decorations, but you can find colored tea light candles for holidays like Halloween.
Larger candles can provide a brighter light and they come in both basic and ornate styles. Some battery-operated candles have a realistic wax-like appearance and come in various shapes and designs, while others resemble simple candlesticks or votives. These candles can give your house a cozy ambiance and they work well for a romantic dinner, too.
When shopping for battery-operated candles, be aware that you have options beyond the traditional yellow light. You can find candles that give off a fun color like blue or pink, and there are even candles that change color on a gradual rotation. You can find battery-powered candles that come with a remote control so that you can quickly change the color or power the candle on or off.
When it comes to special features, know that you can find many battery-operated candles that flicker like the real thing. You can even find scented candles with real wax.
The Battery Operated Candle Buying Guide
- Before you buy battery-powered candles, check which kinds of batteries they use and whether you can replace them so that you buy the right option for your needs. Tea light candles usually use button-cell batteries that you might find harder to locate than the AA or AAA batteries typically required for larger candles.
- If you’re buying candles to use regularly, consider rechargeable candles to save some money on batteries. Some outdoor candles use solar technologies to recharge when the sun is out, so they can shine at night. Other candles have a cable to recharge the battery inside, or you can simply use regular rechargeable batteries.
- You can find battery-powered candles with a convenient timer so that they’ll only power on during certain times of the day. You might also want to look for candles with sensors that trigger the candle on when they detect darkness.
- Avoid placing your battery-powered candles around water unless they’re waterproof or made for outdoor use, as the water can damage the electronics and cause the candles to malfunction. Some manufacturers make the candles water-resistant in case of accidental splashes, but check the instructions that came with your product.
- If you notice that your candle starts flashing erratically, that likely means it’s time to recharge or replace the battery.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide