Enbrighten Long-Range Indoor Color String Lights, 24-Foot
Last updated: August 17, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor String Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor String Lights you should buy.
You get your choice of 16 different colors, including a variety of combinations, with Enbrighten Indoor Color String Lights, 12-Count. The vintage design make these lights stand out, whether you're lighting a path or decorating your cafe. Each bulb is impact resistant, which means you can drop them without worrying that they'll break, giving you the peace of mind you need as you string them up around your spaces.In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Enbrighten Long-Range Indoor Color String Lights, 24-Foot placed 13th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Discover the future of lighting with Enbrighten Vintage Seasons Cafe Lights. Choose vibrant colors for any occasion or holiday, celebrate your favorite sports teams or choose warm vintage white for beautiful year-round installations with a premium design. You never have to take down your outdoor holiday lights again. These carefully crafted Edison-style cafe lights boast the functionality and durability of the standard LED model with a stylish, vintage twist plus selectable color modes. The impact resistant bulbs exude a soft, amber glow, creating an instantly warm atmosphere to any location or choose your favorite color, two-color combination or a variety of preset color modes. Enbrighten Vintage Seasons Cafe LED Lights by Jasco include 12 bulbs on a 24-ft. string and are linkable up to 750 ft. , so you will be sure to have as much light as needed to illuminate any space. Experience endless possibilities with Enbrighten Cafe LED Lights by Jasco, lighting for life. Comes with remote to select color, with included dimmabilty and 2 or 4 hour timeout options. The product is UL listed and backed by a limited-lifetime LED .
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Indoor String Lights Rankings
If you want to draw attention to an area, nothing can do the job like a string of lights. You’re probably most familiar with them during the holiday season when they’re used to decorate indoor trees, railings and mantels.
But string lights aren’t just for decking the halls. You’ll also see them at weddings and parties, whether outdoors or indoors. Some people use them to jazz up their patios or balconies year-round, while others have them inside their homes. In fact, some string lights come with photo clips that can be used to display your favorite pictures.
As you’re looking around for string lights, though, it’s important to keep safety in mind. If your lights fall and break, you could end up in a risky situation. The wrong lights can also be a fire hazard, so make sure you pay close attention to safety ratings. It also can’t hurt to turn the lights off when you aren’t around to keep an eye on them.
If you’re using your lights outdoors, make sure you choose a string that can withstand exposure to water. Not only will the lights themselves need to be waterproof to hold up in rain, snow, sleet and ice, but the battery pack or power cord will also need to have waterproofing.
- Safety is a top priority with anything electric. LED lights are the best choice for safety reasons. The bulbs are typically plastic, which means they won’t shatter if dropped. LED lights also last longer, burn brighter and use less energy.
- Consider the function of the lights you’re choosing. If you’re simply looking for a set of lights to add a little ambiance, you’ll probably find that you won’t need something particularly bright. However, if you need functionality in addition to attractiveness, check how much light your chosen set puts out.
- You aren’t limited to bulbs. Some string lights are in the shape of decorations like stars to add even more pizzazz to your décor.
- You’ll find with some lights, you get a gentle buzzing sound when they’re on.
- Whether your lights have a safety rating or not, consider shutting them off when you’re away. It’s best to ensure your lights remain supervised at all times.
- You should also refrain from using lights with exposed wires or broken bulbs.
- You aren’t limited to the brightness feature built into your string lights. Some come with remotes that allow you to dim your lights to create the exact mood you want.
- String lights also often come with multiple modes. With these lights, you can choose between modes like flashing, steady or multicolor.