ENADOLL Handcrafted Baby Dolls For 5-Year-Old Girls, 16-Inch
Last updated date: May 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Baby Dolls For 5-Year-Old Girls Who Love To Play for a detailed review of all the top .
This baby doll for 5-year-old girls is weighted, which is both more realistic and a great option for kids with sensory needs. The precious baby is constructed using a soft silicone that makes it more life-like. Included with the adorable doll is a set of pink mouse pajamas, a pair of pink booties, a matching bonnet with mouse ears and a baby bottle.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the ENADOLL Handcrafted Baby Dolls For 5-Year-Old Girls, 16-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FEATURES – The Pink Mouse Girl baby doll has big blue charming eyes, handcrafted fluffy artificial hair which is very realistic. It can be shaped, combed, washed even cut for a better style. Our gift set comes with clothes, a matching pacifier and a feeding-bottle. TOP MATERIAL – Head, arms and legs are dedicated made of soft silicone vinyl materials (15% silicone and 85% vinyl). And the weighted cloth body feels soft like a real baby. The clothes are made of eco-friendly PP cotton and polyester fibre. 100% handcrafted. DIMENSIONS – The baby doll is about 15-17 inches from head to toe, weighs about 2 lbs, which is lifelike designed for toddlers ages 3+. The doll is hand-crafted, and legs are naturally curved, please allow slight measurement deviation. BEST ACCOMPANY- Most kids like dolls, they will inspire kids’ imaginations and encourage kids to take responsibility in their daily life which is good for kids’ personality development. MULTI PURPOSE – The baby dolls is a great choice for kids’ birthday present,Christmas gift,preschool and home activity,role playing and nuturing play.The reborn doll is also a good choice for collectors collection.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Baby dolls have come a long way in recent years, with a lifelike look and feel. You can even find dolls with realistic animations like thumb sucking and eye opening and closing.
But before you buy a baby doll for your 5-year-old girl, it’s important to look at the benefits of playing with dolls in the first place. For children, it can help them develop their caretaking skills, giving them an early introduction to the joys of nurturing.
Parents may also find that lifelike baby dolls are a great way for a young child to get comfortable with the idea of having a younger brother or sister. But you have more options than ever when it comes to the type of doll. Some feature realistic skin creases and dimples while others even have that baby smell.
Ethnicities are also part of the choice. While most dolls are still white, there are now other options. You may also have to search a little harder to find a boy doll since girl dolls tend to rule store shelves.
Lastly, there are the accessories. Most baby dolls come with a onesie, but in some cases, you’ll get a matching hat, blanket and/or booties. If your doll comes with those items, make sure they’re machine washable and, in the case of clothing, that they can be removed.
The Buying Guide
- Baby dolls are likely to get dirty with excessive play. Make sure you choose one that can be easily cleaned with a wet cloth.
- Skin texture is essential to getting that lifelike experience. Check the texture of the doll’s skin. Some have creases and dimples to really bring them to life.
- You’ll find some baby dolls have limbs that bend. This comes in very handy when changing clothes.
- Many baby dolls have neutral expressions for a reason. A defined expression makes it tougher for a child to interpret what they think the baby is feeling.
- The size of the doll is important. Many are 11 or 12 inches, which is a great size for 5-year-olds.
- Choosing a doll for a child relies heavily on the personal preferences of that particular person. Consider what you know about the child and use your natural instincts to choose one that’s the right fit.
- At the age of 5, a child is getting a little more sophisticated in doll play. A realistic doll can be especially valuable to a child of that age.
- Before you buy, check to see if you can buy extra clothing and accessories for the doll. Chances are, your child will eventually tire of the items included with the doll and want to change things up.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide