ENACFIRE E20 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones
Last updated date: September 1, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top ENACFIRE Headphones and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best ENACFIRE Headphone you should buy.
Update as September 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best ENACFIRE Headphones for a detailed review of all the top enacfire headphones.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the ENACFIRE E20 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Charge on-the-go for 90 hours of play with ENACFIRE’s 2600mah large capacity charging case. E20 can be used for 4 hours in a single full charge. This innovative charger lets you charge 22X, giving you additional 88 hours of play. It can also charge for your mobile phones as a power bank.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On ENACFIRE Headphones
Headphones with long cords are a thing of the past. They get in the way when you’re working out and they just aren’t that attractive. Instead, wireless earbuds provide a way for you to enjoy your favorite tunes while sitting quietly in a library or while biking across town. If you’re in the market for a new pair of earbuds, consider ENACFIRE’s wireless headphones.
All of ENACFIRE’s earbuds feature a waterproof design. They are resistant to sweat when working out at the gym and will hold up when splashed while camping down by the lake. You can safely use them poolside, at the beach or in a boat when fishing.
ENACFIRE’s earbuds also come with their own charging case. When fully charged, the headphones can be used for a total of eight continuous hours. This is enough time to get you through a long flight or a difficult hike up a mountain.
Audio quality is extremely important to ENACFIRE, which is why their earbuds are made with built-in apt-X technology. That means the headphones are able to transmit free lossless and original soundtracks with no distortion. They also have a latency of less than 3%, when the industry standard ranks between 7% and 10%.
There’s nothing worse than trying to enjoy a movie but being distracted by all the background noises. ENACFIRE takes care of this problem by making their earbuds with noise cancellation technology. Background noise is successfully filtered out, so you can listen intently to your music or get on a call with a friend.
Of course, consumers will appreciate the ENACFIRE earbud’s ergonomic design and comfortable fit. The earbuds themselves are lightweight weighing in at less than 6 grams. They also feature a seal attachment that keeps the earbuds in place, even if you’re busy moving around.
Should you wish to take your wireless earbud experience to the next level, the ENACFIRE F1 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Earbuds are the way to go. This set is made with touch control sensors. Not only do these earbuds reduce the stress on your ears, but they also make it possible to pause and play your music simply by double-tapping the right earbud. If you double-tap the left earbud, you’ll be able to activate the voice assistant. Gently touching either earbud for 2 full seconds will allow you to change the song you’re listening to.
The ENACFIRE Headphone Buying Guide
- Cleaning your ENACFIRE headphones regularly is not only important for hygienic reasons, but it also extends the life of the headphones. All you need is a damp cloth. Wipe down the earbuds, avoiding any openings. Go back over the earbuds with a dry lint-free cloth. You may also want to wipe down your charging case. When you do this, be careful not to get any moisture in the charging ports.
- It is important to note that when you’re charging one ENACFIRE earbud, you won’t be able to use the other one. It’s best to charge both earpieces at once.
- The ENACFIRE earbuds are designed to automatically power on and pair with each other when you take them out of the charging case. You may need to select “ENACFIRE F1” on your mobile device’s Bluetooth setting to finish setting up the earbuds.
- Although the ENACFIRE headphones are listed as waterproof, they are not designed to be submerged in water. You can’t use them in a shower or while swimming in a pool.
- You’ll find the ENACFIRE G20 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, ENACFIRE E60 Bluetooth V5.0 Wireless Earbuds and the ENACFIRE E18 Plus Bluetooth Earbuds all come in at the same price point. You’ll pay a bit more for the ENACFIRE F1 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Earbuds, as they have added features, such as their popular easy touch controls.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide