Empyrean Deep Pocket Hypoallergenic Full Microfiber Sheets
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Full Microfiber Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Full Microfiber Sheet you should buy.
Editor's Note February 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Full Microfiber Sheets for a detailed review of all the top full microfiber sheets.
In our analysis, the Empyrean Empyrean Deep Pocket Hypoallergenic Full Microfiber Sheets placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Create the bedroom of your dreams with our stunning selection of vibrant colors in a modern, elegant design! Beautiful, sophisticated and buttery-smooth, Empyrean bedding will provide you with irresistible comfort, rest and relaxation. Hotel-style luxury, sumptuous softness and classic style worthy of royalty are within your reach!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Full Microfiber Sheets
Sheet buyers will inevitably find microfiber sheets offered alongside cotton sheets. Manufacturers will promise an experience as comfortable as top-quality cotton without the price, but there are definitely differences between the two.
Microfiber is made using finely woven polyester strands, but as with cotton, the manufacturing process and type of strands used play a direct role in the final result. Thicker strands create stronger, softer sheets, but a high thread count also densely packs the material in a way that keeps it strong yet soft to the touch.
One of the biggest advantages of microfiber is how low maintenance it is. You can toss microfiber sheets into the washer and dryer without worrying about them wearing out or fraying. They also maintain their softness even after many washes. But what many consumers like best about microfiber is that it typically resists wrinkling. Unlike cotton, which can sometimes require an iron to get that wrinkle-free look, polyester can just be removed from the dryer and placed on your beds.
When it comes to comfort, cotton has one big advantage over even the best-designed microfiber sheet set. Cotton is more breathable and moisture-wicking, which helps keep you cooler and dryer overnight. If you tend to sweat and become uncomfortably hot while you sleep, cotton is likely a better option for you.
The Full Microfiber Sheet Buying Guide
- For best results with microfiber sheets, wash them in cold water and tumble dry on a midrange temperature. You should avoid bleaching microfiber sheets.
- Measure your mattress before buying a sheet set. Fitted sheets are typically built a little deeper to match today’s thicker mattresses. You’ll probably find, though, that they only cover mattresses of depths of 15 or 16 inches. If you have a memory foam or pillow topper on your mattress, you may find you struggle to get it to fit.
- Some fitted sheets have elastic only on the corners, while others put the elastic all the way around to reduce the risk that it will slip off.
- If you have skin sensitivities or find that your allergies are worse in the morning, it could be related to your bedding. First make sure you’re cleaning all your bedding, including your duvet and mattress cover, at least every couple of weeks. Then check with your doctor to see if you may be allergic to the material in your bedding.
- A stain-resistant sheet set can be a big help. Some sheet sets are also designed to lock colors in to resist fading over time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide