Emoji Universe: 2-Ply Professional Practice Golf Balls
Last updated: April 26, 2019
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Golf Balls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Golf Ball you should buy.
In our analysis of 100 expert reviews, the Emoji Universe 2-Ply Professional Practice Golf Balls placed 9th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Practice golf balls with funny Emoji design. Perfect gag gift for your favorite golfer! 2 ply construction.
What experts liked
Golf Ball Rankings
Planning a golf outing with coworkers or a group of friends is a great way to relax, enjoy the fresh air and unwind from a long week. Whether you tend to be competitive or you simply want to perfect your game, choosing the right golf ball is key.
When shopping for top-quality golf balls, you’ll first want to consider durability. For example, some companies use an outer cover made from Dupont Lithium Surlyn. This material not only resists abrasions, but is also indestructible. With this type of ball, you won’t have to worry as much about frequent replacements, which can save you time and effort in the long run.
Also important is the ball’s ability to reduce drag, or slow the resistance that is caused by the wind, as the golf ball soars through the air. Some balls are designed with HEX Aerodynamics, so you’ll notice they have more refined contours that enable the balls to fly higher and farther than their counterparts.
Whether you’re looking for a high- or low-spin ball depends on how seasoned you are as a golfer. Low-spin golf balls are better for beginners and golfers with a high handicap, as this type keeps the ball on a straighter path. Pro golfers find high-speed balls give them better control.
After you place your golf ball on the tee, you’ll want to be sure it will perform consistently with each swing. This is especially true if you don’t mind playing golf in all kinds of weather. Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls are one of the brands specifically engineered with consistency in mind.
Finally, golfers may want to consider the color of the ball, as not all golf balls are traditional white. Orange, for instance, is a better option for quickly spotting the ball. Choosing a different color than your fellow golfers also helps with identifying whose ball is whose when the balls end up near each other.
- The main thing you’ll want to look for when purchasing golf balls is the USGA (United States Golf Association) seal of approval. This ensures the ball meets all of the rules and regulations set by the USGA.
- When buying golf balls without a USGA approval, you’ll still need to check the weight and diameter of the balls. A ball should never exceed 1.62 ounces or be less than 1.68 inches in diameter. Staying within these parameters is the best way to play fair, even if you’re just getting together with a few buddies.
- Keeping your golf balls clean is also important, as pieces of grass and chunks of mud can reduce performance. Soak the golf balls in a bucket of dish soap and water. Use a toothbrush to remove caked-on dirt if need be. Rinse the balls and towel dry.
- Your golf balls should never be stored in extreme temperatures. Don’t leave them exposed to the harsh winter elements and don’t store them in a trunk in a hot attic during the summer. Hitting a frozen golf ball can damage the ball and the club. Temperatures over 170 degrees Fahrenheit are hot enough to melt golf ball covers.
- Consider matching the golf ball with the golf club you plan to use or purchase a multi-purpose ball instead. TaylorMade golf balls, for instance, are created with a Tri-Fast Core and Dual-Spin Cover that together work well with every club in your collection.
- Golf balls are sold in a wide range of prices. No matter which golf balls you prefer, you’re sure to find some that fit your budget.
- It is possible to get your golf balls personalized with your name, a picture of your face or your monogram.