Emeril Everyday Induction Compatible Celebrity Cookware, 10-Piece
Last updated date: January 9, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Celebrity Cookwares and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Celebrity Cookware you should buy.
Update as January 9, 2023:
Checkout The Best Celebrity Cookware for a detailed review of all the top celebrity cookwares.
This celerity cookware is made for daily use and is highly durable. It can withstand up to 80,000 uses. The set is designed for high-temperature cooking.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Emeril Everyday Induction Compatible Celebrity Cookware, 10-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
10-piece hard anodized cookware set constructed with long-lasting, hard anodized aluminum and heavy gauge 3.0mm thickness stands up to heavy daily use and high temperature cooking in busy home kitchens, meal after meal; induction core bottoms heat rapidly and distribute heat consistently for even doneness without hot spots. 10x more durable non-stick pots and pans vs. traditional kitchen sets withstands up to 80,000 wears:* metal-utensil safe, triple-layer nonstick coating is built layer over layer on pan interiors for smooth food release without sticking, healthier cooking with less or no oil, and easier cleaning–PFOA, lead & cadmium-free*. Oven safe to 500°F – Forever Pans sear and sauté like a stainless-steel pan, caramelize and bake like a cast iron pan, then transfer easily from the stovetop to the oven to finish cooking—all range capable: gas, electric, ceramic, induction stovetops; Dishwasher safe. Double riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the stovetop with a comfortable, secure grip for added control; tight-fitting tempered glass lids have vents that allow steam to escape while locking in natural juices. 10-piece set includes 11-inch skillet with lid, 10-inch open skillet, 1.5-qt saucepan with lid, 5.5-qt casserole stockpot with lid, chef knife, mesh steamer / crisper basket insert, grill pan insert, Emeril’s easy-to-follow cookbook with simple recipes to help get you started.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Celebrity Cookwares
Celebrity cookware is all the rage – and for good reason, too. You can find high-quality cookware sets that include all of the items you need to make delicious recipes in your own kitchen, inspired by people in the spotlight. From famous chefs to actors and actresses to television personalities, there are many celebrities who are creating cookware lines for their fans.
With so much to consider, how do you know which celebrity cookware is right for you? When you’re looking for any type of cookware, celebrity or otherwise, start out by considering what types of meals you cook most often or what types of meals you’d like to be cooking. This will help you determine what pieces you need as essential parts of your cookware set. For example, if you make a lot of braised dishes, then having a Dutch oven is a necessity. If you like soups and stews, then opt for a set with a stock pot. Cast iron pans are ideal for searing meat, while non-stick frying pans are great for making delicate items like eggs. If you like stir-fry recipes, opt for a cookware set that comes with a number of frying pans or woks.
Another important aspect to consider when selecting celebrity cookware is the inner surface material it’s made with. Teflon is a classic non-stick material that is found in many cookware sets. It’s durable and long-lasting, and enables you make recipes with only a small amount of oil or fat. However, when used at very high heat, Teflon can release toxic fumes. Ceramic is another option that is non-stick. It is also eco-friendly. Keep in mind that ceramic is not as long lasting as Teflon and can begin to peel within a few years. Ceramic cookware is also not dishwasher safe.
The Celebrity Cookware Buying Guide
- When it comes to outer surface material, stainless steel is a classic, long-lasting option. It’s loved for it’s shiny exterior and durability. However, this material doesn’t conduct heat well, so it’s often combined with a copper or aluminum core. Another option is anodized cookware, which is hardy, durable and reliable. This material distributes heat equally. Many cooks love aluminum, which is a great heat conductor. It typically requires a non-stick coating on the interior. This type of cookware is lightweight and easy to use, though it can get stained. Cast iron is also another classic choice. It’s long lasting and can be used on many cooking surfaces, even campfires. Keep in mind you have to learn how to clean it properly.
- Be sure to also consider what type of cooking surface you use. If you have a gas stove, then the flames will be unstable. This means you want to get a cooking pan that conducts heat evenly throughout the pan. Usually, having a rounded bottom pan is ideal for a gas stove. If you use a ceramic-glass cooktop, then you cannot use rough materials like cast iron, which will leave scratches. With an induction cooktop, stainless steel is the best option as it works with the magnetized surface of that that type of stove.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide