eMeet M2 Bluetooth Conference Speaker
Last updated date: November 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Conference Speakers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Conference Speaker you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2022:
Checkout Make Team Conferencing Easy With The Best Conference Speaker for a detailed review of all the top conference speakers.
You'll get crystal-clear call quality with this speaker, which has both echo cancellation and noise isolation built in. It's made to work with smartphones, but it can also easily connect to computers and other sources. The compact design means you can carry it in your purse, laptop bag or even your pocket.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the eMeet M2 Bluetooth Conference Speaker placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
360° Voice Pick-Up & Smart Ai Microphone Array – Forbes has acclaimed that eMeet speakerphone: “well-built and delivers good call quality”. Our conference speakerphone operates perfectly both for meeting room which accommodates up to 8 people and for you to use it at your home office without holding your mobile phone too long or get too close to your computer. Even if there is no separate office, it can also block the surrounding sound. Professional VoiceIA Guarantee Immersive Sound – Different from others, our USB speakerphones have professional noise reduction tech.eMeet conference speaker is able to provide crystal clear HD audio due to applying with the VoiceIA Algorithm. The acoustic echo canceller completely eliminates the echo and the noise isolating mics guarantee a superior experience even in noisy outdoor areas. No matter in a meeting room or your HOME OFFICE, just make your call and enjoy life-like communication. Unique Design Especially For Meetings – eMeet is a company specializing in the research and development of office products, with strictly screening and optimize our design by choosing aircraft-grade aluminum material and cool interactive lights, as well as the upscale touch panel, make the product full of high-tech and business feeling. The compact and portable design make it easy to put the eMeet M2 wireless conference speakerphone into your pocket or briefcase. Multiple Connections & High Compatibility- No driver needed, just plug and play. The eMeet M2 Bluetooth speakerphone saves your time to debug devices. Beside, eMeet speakerphone easily connected to your mobile phone, tablet, PC just use the Bluetooth/ USB or AUX in/out wire. Not just in hardware, in terms of software compatibility, it has been tested and optimized for mainstream softphones like Zoom, Skype and etc. Operating systems like Windows 7, 8 and 10 as well as Mac OS also well adapted. One Button Mute Design – When you press the mute button in the middle of the operation panel, eMeet M2 speakerphone will turn on a red ring light. At this time, the other side of the call can’t hear you anymore. Whether you need to discuss privacy issues or just keep yourself in a state of silence just click the button. Also, an one-button answer/end call function is designed to facilitate your use.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Conference Speakers
Remote work is more popular than ever, and fortunately, there are many tools now available to help people communicate from a distance. For decades, businesses have relied heavily on audioconferencing to host meetings with participants all over the world. But when you have a large conference room full of people, putting a standard telephone in speaker mode doesn’t quite suffice.
Over the years, a top tool has emerged for team audio-conferencing. That tool is an advanced speaker with high-quality microphones built-in. As technology has advanced, these speakers have advanced along with it, with features like noise cancellation and high-definition audio.
But not all conference speakers are alike. Before you get started on your search, take a moment to assess your situation. Will you ever be meeting as a large group, with 100 or more people? Or will your conference room only have a few people at a time? If it’s the former, you’ll definitely need to narrow your search to a speakerphone that is specifically designed for grabbing audio from a large room full of people.
It can be easy during your search to focus specifically on the sound output of a conference speaker. But the microphones are even more important. The meeting participants at the other end of the line will need to be able to hear what you’re saying, as well as what others will be saying who aren’t necessarily seated in front of the speaker. In some cases, you can link multiple speakers together to pick up audio from an even larger group, setting each speaker in a different area of the room.
Many professionals set the conference speaker on a table and rely on it to pick up voices from all directions. For this reason, you’ll want to look for a speaker that provides 360-degree audio coverage. This will ensure you aren’t all huddled around the center of the table, shouting to be heard.
The Conference Speaker Buying Guide
- Ambient noise can be a problem with more advanced speakerphones. A high-quality microphone might pick up the sound of the air conditioning running, for instance, or construction going on outside your conference room window. Look for a speaker with technology to reduce background noise for best results.
- Since most modern conference speakers are built to pair with devices via Wi-Fi, you’ll want to make sure your building’s wireless is strong enough to hold a steady connection. If your speaker doesn’t stay in one location, you might want to invest in a USB cable to make a wired connection to your device if you’re ever in a situation where Wi-Fi is weak or unavailable.
- Device compatibility is also a must. If your speaker doesn’t have a phone built-in, you’ll need it to connect to a device that can accept calls or dial out. Look for smartphone compatibility, as well as the ability to connect with devices like laptops, especially if you’ll be using your speakerphone to provide audio for your video calls.
- If your speaker runs on battery power, make sure you’ll have enough life to get you through calls. Some are built with rechargeable batteries that can run for 15 hours in wireless mode. But when you’re using the speaker for meetings over multiple days, you’ll need to make sure you charge the battery between uses.
- You don’t have to limit your speaker to your own building. Most speakers are highly portable, allowing you to take them on the road with you. Make sure you have a way to safely transport the speaker, though. Some come with carrying cases for this very purpose.
- If your business regularly engages in video calls, look for a speaker designed for that purpose. Some even have built-in 360-degree video cameras that can capture multiple meeting participants, rather than forcing everyone to sit in front of a camera to be seen.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide