eMeet Battery Powered Luna Updated Conference Speaker
Last updated date: June 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Conference Speakers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Conference Speaker you should buy.
Update as June 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Conference Speaker for a detailed review of all the top conference speakers.
With exclusive VoiceIA technology, this speaker reduces background noise and optimizes the voices coming into the microphones. You can use the separately sold eMeet cascading cable to chain two Luna speakers together and expand your reach for larger get-togethers. It supports a variety of connection types, including USB, wireless dongle, Bluetooth and AUX connection.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the eMeet Battery Powered Luna Updated Conference Speaker placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
New Background Noise Reducting Technology & Speech Enhancement - eMeet Luna Bluetooth Speakerphone features exclusive updated VoiceIA technology, eliminating background noise such as air conditioning noise, keyboard clicks, & general background noise. With the auto-vocal-increase function, this USB conference speakerphone is able to identify the distance of the sound source, automatically adjust the sound volume to realize self-volume balance, and provide a smooth and clear call experience. Daisy Chain For Up To 12 Attendees – With eMeet cascading cable, you are able to daisy chain Luna USB speakerphone with another Luna speakerphone to expand the effective meeting space. The cascading function makes Luna conference microphone and speaker more flexible to easily work well for small meetings (under 8 attendees) to medium and large meetings (up to 12 or more participants). (Note: Daisy chain cable needs to purchase separately.) Multi-Microphone Array & 360 ° Pickup - 3 Microphone array equipped with self-developed VoiceIA algorithm technology to realize 360 ° free pickup and the maximum volume of the speaker was increased to 80dB making Luna Bluetooth conference speaker easy to apply to a larger conference room. This conference microphone and speaker was made to be full-duplex ensuring your remote conference call will not be interrupted and help you enjoy smooth calling experience. Various Connection Mode & Strong Compatibility - USB, Bluetooth, AUX, Dongle Connection are all your choices to connect Luna conference speaker with your devices. With the dongle, Luna speaker phone can be paired automatically pairing PCs and solve the problem of Bluetooth compatibility of PC to ensure stable connection. No driver needed, plug and play. It is also compatible with various platforms, including Zoom, Skype for Business, WebEx, etc. No matter Win or Mac could be easily connected. Stylish & Intimate Design – eMeet Luna conference speaker adopted advanced sandblasting process making full-metal and matte color shell so that Luna Bluetooth speakerphone could more integrate with your office design or home office. Dongle slot and portable design allow you to carry Luna USB speakerphone all round and hold a meeting anywhere you want without losing the dongle. Whether you are in the office, at home, or on a business trip, Luna Speakerphone helps you fulfill a smooth calling.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Conference Speakers
Remote work is more popular than ever, and fortunately, there are many tools now available to help people communicate from a distance. For decades, businesses have relied heavily on audioconferencing to host meetings with participants all over the world. But when you have a large conference room full of people, putting a standard telephone in speaker mode doesn’t quite suffice.
Over the years, a top tool has emerged for team audioconferencing. That tool is an advanced speaker with high-quality microphones built in. As technology has advanced, these speakers have advanced along with it, with features like noise cancellation and high-definition audio.
But not all conference speakers are alike. Before you get started on your search, take a moment to assess your situation. Will you ever be meeting as a large group, with 100 or more people? Or will your conference room only have a few people at a time? If it’s the former, you’ll definitely need to narrow your search to a speakerphone that is specifically designed for grabbing audio from a large room full of people.
It can be easy, during your search, to focus specifically on the sound output of a conference speaker. But the microphones are even more important. The meeting participants at the other end of the line will need to be able to hear what you’re saying, as well as what others will be saying who aren’t necessarily seated in front of the speaker. In some cases, you can daisy chain multiple speakers together to pick up audio from an even larger group, setting each speaker in a different area of the room.
Many professionals set the conference speaker on a table and rely on it to pick up voices from all directions. For this reason, you’ll want to look for a speaker that provides 360-degree audio coverage. This will ensure you aren’t all huddled around the center of the table, shouting to be heard.
The Conference Speaker Buying Guide
- Ambient noise can be a problem with more advanced speakerphones. A high-quality microphone might pick up the sound of the air conditioning running, for instance, or construction going on outside your conference room window. Look for a speaker with technology to reduce background noise for best results.
- Since most modern conference speakers are built to pair with devices via Wi-Fi, you’ll want to make sure your building’s wireless is strong enough to hold a steady connection. If your speaker doesn’t stay in one location, you might want to invest in a USB cable to make a wired connection to your device if you’re ever in a situation where Wi-Fi is weak or unavailable.
- Device compatibility is also a must. If your speaker doesn’t have a phone built in, you’ll need it to connect to a device that can accept calls or dial out. Look for smartphone compatibility, as well as the ability to connect with devices like laptops, especially if you’ll be using your speakerphone to provide audio for your video calls.
- If your speaker runs on battery power, make sure you’ll have enough life to get you through calls. Some are built with rechargeable batteries that can run for 15 hours in wireless mode. But when you’re using the speaker for meetings over multiple days, you’ll need to make sure you charge the battery between uses.
- You don’t have to limit your speaker to your own building. Most speakers are highly portable, allowing you to take them on the road with you. Make sure you have a way to safely transport the speaker, though. Some come with carrying cases for this very purpose.
- If your business regularly engages in video calls, look for a speaker designed for that purpose. Some even have built-in 360-degree video cameras that can capture multiple meeting participants, rather than forcing everyone to sit in front of a camera to be seen.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide