eLuxurySupply 4 Piece Bamboo Sheet Set
Last updated date: November 1, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bamboo Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bamboo Sheet you should buy.
Editor's Note December 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bamboo Sheet for a detailed review of all the top bamboo sheets.
In our analysis of 128 expert reviews, the eLuxurySupply eLuxurySupply 4 Piece Bamboo Sheet Set placed 9th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Give a gift to yourself and get the sound night of sleep you?ve been dreaming of with Ultra Soft Bamboo Sheets from ExceptionalSheets. Perfect for hot sleepers or cold weather, bamboo is a dynamic fabric that adjusts to your body temperature so you can stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. This naturally silky fabric will leave you feeling like you spent the night in a luxurious hotel. Exceptionally durable while remaining lightweight. Available in unique sizes including Twin XL, Split King, and California King with deep pockets fit mattresses up to 15" deep. For care, simply wash bamboo sheets in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low. Do not wash bamboo sheets in hot water. Do not dry on high heat. You have our word that we will do everything that we can to make sure returning your product is not necessary. However, should the need arise for any reason, please contact us to obtain authorization for a full refund or exchange if you have any issues with your product. Please request this refund or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. For all returns within the 30 day return period, eLuxurySupply will provide a prepaid return label for a completely free return.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bamboo Sheets
When you’re on the hunt for new bed sheets, one of the key factors to look for is the amount of comfort your sheets are going to provide. After all, you don’t want to jump into bed after a long day to find sheets that are scratchy or rough. When searching for new sheets, opt for ones that promise a silky, soft feel. This not only helps you relax better in bed, but it can also provide extra comfort while you sleep.
“Bamboo sheets are delightfully soft and a brilliant alternative if you are looking for a sustainable, eco-friendly bedding option,” says Vicki Liston, writer, producer and narrator of “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Liston notes there are four different variations of bamboo sheets — lyocell, linen fiber, viscose and modal.
“Bamboo lyocell, sometimes called Tencel, should be your only choice if ‘environmentally conscious’ is a top priority,” says Liston. “The process in which lyocell is made is non-toxic and does not produce any subsequent chemical waste. It’s extremely comfortable and stronger than other types of bamboo bedding ”
Bamboo linen fiber goes through the same type of processing as traditional linen, says Liston, but notes linen fiber is more high-maintenance than other options.
“Linen fiber wrinkles very quickly, requires a considerable amount of ironing, and is not as soft as other bamboo sheets,” Liston says. “But like ‘regular’ linen, it looks amazing when it’s pressed and laid out on a bed.”
Viscose is the most common type of bamboo sheet — but its processing is anything but eco-friendly, Liston warns.
“While the bamboo itself is the sustainable part, the resulting waste — and how it is disposed of— will leave even the staunchest bamboo fans aghast. Viscose is actually rayon and foreign manufacturers are usually not regulated to the degree that requires safe disposal of this chemical waste. Treating with zinc sulfate and chlorine bleach is also common practice,” says Liston. “If you absolutely have to have bamboo viscose, buy bedding produced in the U.S. and not treated with zinc sulfate or chlorine bleach.”
The fourth variety, modal, is essentially viscose with an additional stretching procedure to make it super soft, airy and light, says Liston.
“It is smoother and stronger than its viscose counterpart, even though it goes through the same chemical processing,” she says. “This type may feel a little too light for many sleepers but it’s a favorite in the athleticwear industry.”
In addition to the four material varieties, bamboo sheets come in two types of weave: twill and sateen. According to Liston, twill is the crisper of the two and lays flat and study on a bed.
“It has a tendency to shrink more than sateen but if you wash your bedding in cold water for the first three washes, you can minimize the shrink factor. It is also the more inexpensive weave option of the two,” says Liston. Meanwhile, Liston calls sateen “dreamily smooth” and the perfect vegan alternative to silk.
“It’s more expensive but its softness factor is off the charts,” she says.
Bamboo bed sheets are known to be even softer than cotton. Plus, the way they are made enables them to be highly breathable. This means that they won’t trap in heat, causing you to get too hot or sweaty during the night. Quality bamboo sheets allow you to feel cool and comfortable in bed.
Bamboo bed sheets reduce the amount of moisture in your bed, which decreases the likelihood of dust mites. Why should you be afraid of dust mites? They can trigger allergies in some people. If you are prone to allergies, then it’s a wise choice to use bamboo sheets. In addition to being hypoallergenic, bamboo sheets can also be antibacterial by wicking away excess moisture and sweat.
For many shoppers, durability is an important factor to consider when selecting which sheets to purchase. After all, you don’t want to have to replace your sheets every few months because they tear or wear out. Bamboo sheets are more durable than other kinds of sheets because of the manufacturing process. For many types of bamboo sheets, the long bamboo fibers are stretched across the full length of the sheet, as opposed to the short bamboo fibers which are woven together. This ensures that the sheets are less likely to rip and tear than cotton sheets.
Many bed sheets begin to discolor over time, absorbing sweat, natural oils and other moisture. This causes them to have a yellowish or grayish hue, regardless of their original color. Bamboo, on the other hand, does not absorb any oils from the skin, meaning the sheets will not discolor over time.
The Bamboo Sheet Buying Guide
- When buying bamboo sheets, it’s important to check what kind of material your sheets are made of — and how much bamboo is actually present in your sheets. Some bamboo sheets are made out of 40 percent rayon derived from bamboo and 60 percent brushed microfiber. On the other hand, other models are constructed of 60 percent high-quality bamboo and 40 percent microfiber blend.
- Bamboo thread count might be surprisingly low at first glance but keep in mind that it is naturally softer than cotton, notes Liston. “A 250-350 thread count is a normal range for bamboo and will be just as deliciously comfortable as a higher thread count cotton sheet,” she says.
- If your body temperature is warm while you’re sleeping, then it’s important to look for the cooling and breathable qualities that bamboo sheets provide. The Pure Bamboo 100% Organic All Season Bamboo Sheets are naturally breathable and moisture-wicking. In fact, these sheets are three degrees cooler than cotton sheets.
- For many shoppers, ensuring that their sheets keep dust mites away is an important purchasing factor. Some sheets are hypoallergenic, stain-resistant, fade-resistant and wrinkle-resistant. This means that they don’t absorb any moisture or oils, to keep the sheets feeling fresh. The Hotel Sheets Direct 100% Viscose Bamboo Sheet Set has the key to regulate heat, making the sheets breathable and naturally hypoallergenic. Other bamboo sheet sets are designed to naturally repel odors and allergens. This is helpful for people with skin irritations that can flare up with chemically treated fabrics.
- Many people choose bamboo sheets because they are made from a renewable resource and are a sustainable option. The Pure Bamboo 100% Organic All Season Bamboo Sheets boasts greater bamboo content than most bamboo bed sheets on the market. The Hotel Sheets Direct 100% Viscose Bamboo Sheet Set, on the other hand, discusses how using bamboo in their product enables them to be more sustainable. Bamboo regenerates naturally without pesticides or chemicals, which keeps the environment healthier.
- In addition to providing comfort, bed sheets add to the aesthetic of the room. If it’s important for your sheets to match the color combinations in your bedroom, then opt for a sheet set in which you can find the color that’s right for your aesthetic. The BAMPURE 100% Organic Cooling Bamboo Sheets come in several neutral and bold solid colors, such as grey, navy blue and sand. The Hotel Sheets Direct 100% Viscose Bamboo Sheet Set also has a number of solid color options, such as white, light blue and rose pink. The Pure Bamboo 100% Organic All Season Bamboo Sheets come in several dozen solid colors, including neutrals, bold colors and pastels. The Bamtek 100% Organic Sateen Bamboo Sheet Set is available only in white.
- Liston recommends washing bamboo sheets in either cold or warm water and drying on the lowest setting or line drying to maximize their life.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide