Elucto Electric Bug Zapper
Last updated date: July 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bug Zappers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bug Zapper you should buy.
Update as July 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bug Zapper for a detailed review of all the top bug zappers.
This tennis-inspired zapper knocks bugs out of the park. It kills even the smallest pests, like gnats or fruit flies, with a single swing. You'll have to keep swinging it to get all the bugs, but it's a good arm workout.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Elucto Electric Bug Zapper placed 14th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Forget about bug bites. It is time to get pleasure from a good day outdoors, in spite of what you choose to do. With an easy move with THE ELUCTO Electric Fly Swatter! Any bug attacking you and your family are going to be zapped on the spot. The ELUCTO bug zapper racket can turn out electrical shock waves that may destroy bugs in a second, without you even feeling. Its incredibly comfortable and practical design will help you neutralize insect in just one move. Just swing the device in the direction of the bugs and they are cooked after they reach its surface. Always avoided cooking outside because of the bugs? With the Fly Swatter mosquito killer, any bug flying your way will be eliminated. Keep your food delicious and safe, by not using bug sprays with dangerous chemical content. You do not need to wonder if the device is on and working. Whenever you press the yellow button, a RED light will let you know that it is ready for use indoors and outdoors. To avoid misusage or children getting hurt, the switch for operating the fly zapper in on the handle. It desires for you to press on it each time you wish to activate it. It operates on 2 DURACELL AA batteries(Included in the package). You can enjoy a 1-Year Full Warranty and even more than this − If you encounter any issues with the Electronic Fly Swatter, we will replace it or offer a refund if we cannot provide 100% customer satisfaction. Even if the 1-year warranty expired, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will offer a solution for you.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bug Zappers
Few things can disrupt a beautiful summer night outdoors like pesky insects. Even worse, sometimes one of those pests invades your home. You can spend days swatting at a fly before it finally dies of natural causes. Or you can kill it with a fly swatter or shoo it outside. Either way, you’ll find as soon as you’ve gotten rid of one, another isn’t far behind.
Bug zappers do all that work for you, purging your personal areas of flies, fireflies and whatever else can squeeze its way inside. Using electricity, these devices have ultraviolet light that draws certain insects in.
Unfortunately, mosquitoes generally aren’t attracted to ultraviolet light, so these zappers haven’t proven to be as effective in eliminating those. However, realizing this issue, some modern zappers have an additional feature to attract mosquitoes. It’s important to realize, though, that if you choose a zapper with this feature, you may be required to purchase separate cartridges on a regular basis, upping the cost of the unit you choose.
One of the biggest ways not all bug zappers are created equal is location suitability. Some zappers are made for indoor use only, while others can be used only outdoors. Still others are versatile enough to be functional either inside or outside, making them easy to move around as your needs change.
Although bug zappers vaporize the bugs they zap, you will find that they do leave some residue behind. This means occasionally you’ll need to clean it. If this is a dreaded task, look for a zapper with an easily removable tray that you can wash and bring back without much effort. Clog resistance is an additional benefit since bugs can get trapped due to the design of some bug zappers.
The Bug Zapper Buying Guide
- Before you shop, know the types of insects you’re hoping to eliminate. If, like many, you want protection against all flying insects, you’ll need to look for one that builds in mosquito protection since mosquitoes aren’t attracted to the ultraviolet light standard bug zappers use. Try to find a zapper that uses separately sold cartridges that attract mosquitoes.
- Bug zappers are made either for indoor or outdoor use. Check out which area your zapper is designed for before you buy.
- If you’re buying a bug zapper for outdoors, you’ll need to consider your yard size. Some zappers can cover an area of half an acre, which should handle most city and suburban yards. You may need to use an extension cord to reach all of that yard space.
- As insects die, they leave behind a residue that may need to be cleaned. Obviously, you’ll want this process to be as easy as possible. Look for zappers with trays that are easy to remove and wash.
- Clogs can also be a problem with bug zappers. Zappers with grid designs can resist clogging.
- Although you likely won’t be touching your bug zapper on the regular, you’re likely concerned about safety if you have children around. Zappers with casing designed to protect against burns are ideal for homes with children or pets.
- Bug zappers are generally fairly cheap. Some are commercial grade but approved for home use. Although this makes them very effective, it also pushes the price tag up by hundreds of dollars.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide