Elimoons Nose Cover Kids’ Swim Googles
Last updated date: August 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Swim Goggles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Swim Goggle you should buy.
Update as August 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Swim Goggles for a detailed review of all the top kids' swim goggles.
This two-pack of kids' swim goggles allows your child to have an 180-degree view and comes in many color options. Each pair uses an ergonomic design with a nose cover and has lenses with anti-UV and anti-fog features. You also get a pouch, ear plugs and nose clips.
In our analysis, the Elimoons Elimoons Nose Cover Kids' Swim Googles placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Kids swim goggles for boys and girls with 3D ergonomic design, high-quality soft Silicone Cushioned Frames and comfortable nose bridge best fits your eye socket. Well-designed buckle and adjustable strap makes it easy to put on and take off childrens swim goggles. NO LEAKING & WATERPROFF: Toddler goggles swimming never allows water leak in; high level impact-resistant PC lenses provide higher waterproof performance, reduce the pressure around the eyes and let you enjoy pool swimming. ANTI-FOG & ANTI UV: The goggles for kids with high tech Anti-Fog which makes the outer surfaces of the lenses have the property of diffusing and absorbing moisture; its special anti-ultraviolet function can protect protect your kids from heat and damage of the sunlight. WIDER VISION: This swimming goggles for kids are designed with wider lenses so that your kids will have 180-degree peripheral vision; wider flexible silicone frame provide extreme comfort and create a perfect seal around your eyes. WHAT’S IN THE BOX? Elimoons Kids Swim Goggles in vivid colors x 2, Nose Clips x 2, Ear Plugs x 2 Pairs, Mesh Pouch x 1. Feel free to ask us questions about the products!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Swim Goggles
Whether your child is on a swim team or just swims for fun, a good pair of swimming goggles offers important benefits. Usually made of soft rubber, swim goggles protect your child’s eyes from chemicals in the water and can help keep them comfortable. They also allow for clearer vision when swimming under water and come in many designs and colors to help your child express their fun sense of style in the pool.
While shopping, you’ll want to choose swim goggles that offer the right fit for your child. That way, there’s a good seal, and the goggles won’t hurt your child during wear.
Kids’ swim goggles often have a specific age range assigned to them, so you’ll usually find options sized for younger and older children. To allow for flexibility, kids’ swim goggles often come with an adjustable strap and may have an adjustable nose bridge, too. The goggles may have an outer-eye fit that can be more comfortable for children than the mid-eye fit that can cause more pressure around the eyes.
Children’s swim goggles will come with several lens options. You’ll want to think about whether your child mostly swims inside or outside, how your child might handle the lenses and what concerns they have.
You’ll find clear or lightly tinted lenses that perform well when your child’s not swimming in bright sunlight as well as mirrored lenses suited for outdoor use. Some swim goggles will have a single large lens that allows for wide vision, while others have two lenses like traditional glasses do. It’s common for swim goggle lenses to have handy features that prevent fogging, protect the eyes from ultraviolet light and be made of an impact- or scratch-resistant material.
Kids’ swim goggles often come with features that make them easier to use. For example, the straps on the goggles may have a button so your child can easily adjust them for comfort or put on and remove the goggles quickly.
To provide some convenience, kids’ swim goggles might come with handy accessories such as nose and ear plugs. You can also find sets that give you both clear and mirrored goggles so that your child has pairs suitable for different swimming settings.
The Kids' Swim Goggle Buying Guide
- Even if you purchase anti-fog swimming goggles, your child might still have the issue from time to time, especially as the goggles get older and any anti-fog coating wears down. To compensate, you might try using an anti-fog spray inside the goggles or even having your child wet their face before putting them on.
- To help your child’s swim goggles last longer, they need a proper cleaning after each use to rinse off any chemicals from the water. You can just use some water since soap can harm the coating on the goggles. You’ll want to let them air-dry before storing the goggles to prevent mildew growth.
- When buying swim goggles for a child, it can take some trial and error to get a good fit for your kid’s face. You’ll know you’ve found the right pair when your child’s goggles feel comfortable and have suction around the eyes for a good seal. You might need to adjust the bridge on the goggles to get a good seal and adjust the strap so that the goggles are snug but not too tight on your child’s head.
- If your child needs vision correction with their swim goggles, you can find some options with this feature. However, be aware that you might not find their exact prescription if you choose a non-custom pair. Usually, the spherical powers for the lenses go in steps of 0.5, and you’ll want to round down if your child’s prescription is between two options. This means going with -2.50 rather than -3.00 if your child’s diopter strength is -2.75.
- While your child might usually just throw their swim goggles in their swim bag with everything else, doing this can damage the lenses. So, consider getting them a soft case for their swim goggles for proper storage.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide