Elfkitwang Non-Stick Fondant Molds Mermaid Cake Decorations, 6-Pack
Last updated date: May 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Edible Mermaid Cake Decorations and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Edible Mermaid Cake Decoration you should buy.
Update as May 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Edible Mermaid Cake Decorations for a detailed review of all the top edible mermaid cake decorations.
Food-grade silicone makes this mold safe for dishwashers, ovens, microwaves and even freezers. The bright pink color will make these molds popular with kids, who can use them to make candies, jellies or even non-food items like soap. The material is nonstick and dishwasher-safe to make it both easy to use and clean.
In our analysis, the Elfkitwang Elfkitwang Non-Stick Fondant Molds Mermaid Cake Decorations, 6-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mermaid silicone mold, beauty fish tail, seahorse, coral, starfish, seashell, conch and other shapes. Food grade silicone mold is safe, environmentally friendly, very flexible and reusble. Can be used to make any type of mold, such as hard candy, soft candy, jelly, soap, muffin, melted chocolate, wax, ice, epoxy resin and various types of molded clay. Used for perfect cake decoration. The non-stick function of the flexible silicone bakeware makes it an ideal baking mold. It is very easy to clean and can be used safely in ovens, microwaves, freezers and dishwashers. The safe temperature range is -40°F to 230°F degree. Not only can be used for food, it is also an excellent tool for children to make DIY clay crafts, and used to decorate soap. You will find the method of use more creative.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Edible Mermaid Cake Decorations
Mermaids may not be real, but that hasn’t kept humankind from an endless fascination with them. Our interest in mermaids has been traced all the way back to the Stone Age, with cave paintings depicting the mythical creatures. That was during a time when humans are believed to have first started heading out onto the sea in boats.
For children, mermaids represent something magical and fantastical. They might dress as a mermaid for Halloween or choose mermaid decorations for their bedroom. For parents, that also means a mermaid theme can be a great option for birthday parties and other big gatherings. The right decorations can turn an ordinary kids’ party into one that brings a smile to the face of every child in attendance.
One place to really ramp up your mermaid theme is with the cake that serves as the centerpiece of any party. Simply add some matching napkins, plates and cups, and you have an instant party. But you don’t have to pay a fortune for a specially designed cake to achieve a mermaid look. You can either bake your own or buy a regular birthday cake, then set your theme using decorations.
For your mermaid-themed parties, there are multiple options. You can choose molds that let you create larger accents for cakes or to be eaten separately as candy. There are also smaller molds to add a sea theme to your cupcakes and cookies, as well as your cakes. With these molds, you simply insert fondant, chocolate or other types of moldable treats and wait for it to set.
If you’d like something that’s ready to go, look for fully formed candies. These can be used right out of the box for a quick solution. Since you aren’t making your own in this case, you’ll have to pay close attention to flavors. There are also sprinkles with mermaid shapes included that provide a quick, easy solution.
The Edible Mermaid Cake Decoration Buying Guide
- Mermaid themes don’t have to stay limited to mermaids. Once you’ve set up your larger mermaid items, you can accentuate the theme with sea creatures, shells and other things from the sea.
- If you’re concerned about safety, look for molds made from food-grade materials. With plastics, you’ll often see “BPA free” as a selling point, which refers to a lack of the chemical bisphenol A. When buying candies or sprinkles to use that are already made, you’ll need to look closely to ensure that the dyes used in the coloring process are safe for consumption.
- Those who plan to use mermaid molds on a regular basis will want to look for one built to hold up over time.
- Mermaid decorations usually follow a pastel theme. If you want to involve your kids in the process, search for a mold built-in fun pastel colors to match.
- Some candy molds aren’t limited to confectionery uses. Your kids can use them for crafts like clay and soap making.
- You’ll need to clean your molds between uses. It can come in handy to find one that’s dishwasher safe, but if you’re only using it for one occasion, this might not be as important a consideration.
- For molds, a nonstick surface is essential. Test your mold out before the big day to make sure you’ve chosen one that doesn’t stick.
- When you’re planning a mermaid party, don’t forget the sparkle. One of the best things about mermaid decorations is that no amount of glitter is too much. You can choose sparkly sprinkles or add a little edible glitter.
- A fun way to further set the scene is to let your little ones dress up in mermaid costumes. You can also find sea-themed crowns and accessories that will bring a little extra joy to any occasion.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide