Elegear Japanese Q-Max 0.4 Hypoallergenic Cooling Blanket
Last updated date: January 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cooling Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cooling Blanket you should buy.
Editor's Note January 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cooling Blankets for a detailed review of all the top cooling blankets.
This cooling blanket is made from Japanese cold fiber on one side and cotton on the other side. It’s perfect for hot summer weather and warm sleepers. It’s machine washable for easy cleaning.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Elegear Elegear Japanese Q-Max Hypoallergenic Cooling Blanket placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cool Technology Double Fabric: Made of Japanese Cold Fiber on the Top Side, With a Cool-sensing Value(q-max) of More Than 0.4 (Generally Only 0.2 for Cool-sensing Fabrics), Which Can Quickly Absorb Human Body Heat, Keeping You Cool All Night in Summer Nights Without Sweating. Made of Natural 100% Cotton on the Bottom Side, Comfortable to the Touch, Breathable, Which is Suitable for Spring&autumn Use. KEEP YOUR COOL ALL NIGHT even in warm and hot summer weather. Uses special Japanese Q-Max 0.4 Cooling Fibers to brilliantly absorb body heat. Regular fiber is just 0.2. Makes you cool and comfortable without perspiration. You wake rested, refreshed and comfortably dry. No sticky feeling. DOUBLE SIDED with special 80% mica nylon, 20% PE cool fabric on the top side is very comfortable, breathable for hot summer use. Natural 100% cotton on the bottom inside is suitable for spring&autumn use. No wonder this blanket feels so nice against your skin. Lets you turn off the air conditioner to save energy while sleeping in total cool comfort. VERSATILE USAGE SCENARIOS. Size is 59" X 79" and just right to fit a Twin or Full bed. Use these for kid's room, camping, in the car, travel, airplanes, bring extra soft and comfort for an afternoon nap with our sleep blanket - Perfect for indoor and outdoor and anywhere else you want a comfortable blanket to keep warm and cool. EASY TO CARE FOR these blankets are fully machine washable. Put blanket inside a laundry net bag to prevent entanglement and damage. Keeps your blanket fresh, clean, and always odor free. These are just right for spring and autumn when temperatures can go from cool to warm. This is the ultimate multi-purpose cool blanket for all uses and occasions. THE FINAL SOLUTION TO A FULL NIGHTS REST. Ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are stocking up with several to outfit their home, carry one in the car, and keep another at work. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have this exceptional new cool technology in plentiful supply. It's popular and sells quickly. This makes a fine birthday gift, holiday present, Christmas gift, Valentine gifts, anniversary gift or fathers day gifts.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cooling Blankets
Is there anything worse than waking up in the middle of the night because you’re too hot? Not only does the temperature disrupt your sleep, but it can also stop you from dozing back off. Whether you live in a warm climate or are just a warm sleeper, being hot and sweaty at night is uncomfortable. However, for many people, the solution is not as simple as taking off their blankets. Being covered while sleeping offers a sense of coziness and comfort that many people need in order to relax.
The solution is a cooling blanket. This is a kind of blanket that is designed to help people regulate body temperature. They are made from a lightweight material that is highly breathable so that warm air can be released, instead of staying trapped inside near your body. While you’re having a deep sleep, your body actually stops thermoregulating. So, if you become too hot, your body will not be able to cool down unless you wake up. With a cooling blanket, however, the warm air can flow through the blanket, helping you maintain a comfortable body temperature.
When selecting a cooling blanket, the most important thing to note is what material it is made out of. Always opt for a breathable fabric. Woven cotton is a good option as it has a light and airy feel that doesn’t trap in heat. Linen, which is made from the flax plant, is a highly breathable fabric that is durable. It actually gets softer with each wash. Silk, while not common in blankets, has the ability to adjust to your temperature. It can help cool you down when you’re feeling hot. Synthetic options like polyester are fairly common as they are lightweight, cost-effective and easy to clean. Bamboo is another option you’ll see on the market. It’s cool to the touch and is good at retaining coolness as well.
The Cooling Blanket Buying Guide
- When buying a cooling blanket, opt for a breathable material that enables air to flow through, such as cotton, bamboo, microfiber, linen or silk. In addition to the actual material, be sure to consider how tight the weave is. Ideally, a waffle weave is best in a cooling blanket because it allows more air to freely move in and out of the blanket. This makes sure heat doesn’t get trapped inside.
- Durability is a major factor for many shoppers, as you don’t want your cooling blanket to fall apart after a few washes. Look for blankets that are well constructed with strong stitching. Most natural fabrics can stand up to years of washing. Linen is especially durable, lasting around 10 years in most cases. Plus, it gets softer after every wash.
- If you are a warm sleeper, it’s likely you sweat in your sleep, even with a cooling blanket on. As a result, it’s important to wash your cooling blanket frequently to ward off any bacterial growth or unpleasant odors. Blankets made from synthetic or polyester can go in the washer and dryer. Those that are made from cotton, linen or bamboo can also go in the washer and dryer, but you may get better results by letting them air dry instead. Keep in mind that it’s important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- Cooling blankets are available in different sizes. You can find one that matches your bed size, such as a double or queen, or look for an individually sized one for yourself.
- If you want the cooling effect but also like the feeling of weight for comfort, consider getting a weighted cooling blanket. These are filled with small glass beads for added weight but don’t cause you to get hot and sweaty at night.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide