Elegant Comfort Black California King Comforter Set, 8-Piece
Last updated date: November 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Comforter Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Comforter Set you should buy.
Editor's Note March 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Comforter Set for a detailed review of all the top comforter sets.
In our analysis, the Elegant Comfort Elegant Comfort Black California King Comforter Set, 8-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Experience a fabulous night's rest with our Elegant Comfort® Hi-Loft Luxury 8-Piece Bed-in-a-bag comforter set! Bed-in-Bag Comforter set includes Bed Sheet Set with Double Sided Storage Pockets on the Fitted Sheet! You can put your glasses, remote controls, cell phones, IPADs, medicines, reading books, pens, or napkins if you ever get sniffles. Pintuck design with double-needle sewn thru construction eliminates shifting for evenly distributed warmth. Filled with 100% Hypoallergenic fiber for superior loft and all year-round comfort. All-season Bed in a Bag comforter set is cozier, softer and loftier! Ultra-soft, microfiber down-alternative shell and filling provides cozy yet breathable warmth and it's machine-washable! Luxury Pintuck design with Double-Needle stitching prevents the filling from shifting and bunching. Unlike other down-alternative comforters and blankets, better than down pampers you with the softness, loft, warmth and breathability of down in hypoallergenic, easy-care microfiber.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Comforter Sets
Comforter sets can include a comforter and pillow shams, while bed-in-a-bag sets include coordinating sheets and pillowcases. If you don’t want to shop for matching sheets, the latter choice makes sense. They are also nice gifts for newlyweds, college students and for housewarmings.
Comforters can usually fit inside of duvet covers, which can create a whole new look for your bed. Some are made with tabs or other attachments that make them easier to place inside duvet pockets.
As for the fill, down is a traditional favorite, but it is more expensive and some people can be allergic to it. Down alternatives like rayon, polyester and cotton can mimic down’s warmth and fluffiness. Microfiber is also a popular bedding material that feels soft and comfortable.
Be sure to measure your bed before ordering your comforter set. Some mattresses have more height than others, so be sure to check for that, since you may need sheets with extra-deep pockets.
The Comforter Set Buying Guide
- Down comforters are usually not machine washable, so you may have to pay to have yours professionally cleaned.
- A washable duvet cover is the best way to keep a down comforter clean, soft and fluffy without spending a lot of money on dry cleaning.
- Reversible comforters and sheets are a good choice because they give you two different looks for the price of one.
- Extra stitching on a comforter’s interior keeps the fill from moving around, preventing dead spaces and lumps.
- Higher-priced comforters are often made with baffle-box construction, which looks like a checkerboard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide