Elama Embossed Stoneware Ocean Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dinnerware Sets For Everyday Use and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use you should buy.
If you love spending time by the ocean, you'll appreciate this dinnerware set for everyday use. It comes in a choice of turquoise or seashell and white sand, both of which are absolutely stunning. Each set includes four dinner plates, four dessert plates, four bowls and four mugs. In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Elama Elama Stoneware Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use for a detailed review of all the top dinnerware sets for everyday use.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Experience a beachy dinner experience with this elegant dinnerware set. The Malibu Waves set features a beautiful hand paint work, laid on a sand embossed stoneware, that will transport you to the coast with every mouthful. Subtle enough for intimate dinners yet its singularity make it ideal for hosting parties and bigger gatherings. This beautiful set includes: Four Dinner Plate in at 10. 75 inches, Four Dessert Plates 8. 25 Inches, Four Bowls in at 6 inches, and Four Mugs in at 12oz. The Elama Malibu Waves 16-Piece Set is stoneware dinnerware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also Microwave.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dinnerware Sets For Everyday Use
While you may have a set of china to use for Thanksgiving or when hosting a fancy dinner party, you’ll still need a separate dinnerware set for everyday use. This set should be easy to clean, preferably in a dishwasher, and safe for heating up leftovers in a microwave. Whether you’re purchasing your first dinnerware set or you’re shopping for a replacement set, you’ll want to keep the following information in mind.
Determine what type of material you want your dinnerware set for everyday use to be made out of. An AB-grade porcelain is an excellent choice as it is lightweight and free of BPA. Since it’s made from 100% natural minerals, it’s also heat resistant.
Check that the set comes with everything you need to serve a delicious meal. For example, the Gibson Elite Soho Lounge Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use contains four 12.75-inch dinner plates, four 9-inch salad plates, four 6-inch cereal bowls and four 12-ounce mugs. If you have a large family, you’ll want to go with a set that offers service for eight individuals or service for 12.
Review the functionality of the dinnerware set for everyday use. The Stone Lain Coupe Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use features a post-modern lipped rim design. Not only does this lipped rim keep watery foods, such as applesauce and ice cream, from sliding off the plate, but it also provides a tool to help you scoop up your food.
Consider the style of the dinnerware set last. Once you know the set meets all of your criteria, you can pick one that matches your taste. The Elama Stoneware Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use has a more unique design. It’s turquoise and made to remind you of the ocean. Other models are a plain white or black, while some sets are decorated with swirl patterns and tiny colored dots.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know there’s an International Museum of Dinnerware Design? It was established back in 2012 and currently operates with pop-up exhibits while it searches for a permanent home. On display at the dinnerware museum are more than 7,000 items. The collection includes pieces from ancient to present times, as well as items that have a futuristic design. They have pieces made from a wide variety of materials, including traditional ceramic, plastic and glass, as well as wood, fiber and paper. This charitable 501(c)(3) organization is dedicated to diversity and displaying dinnerware from different cultures around the globe.
The Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use Buying Guide
- Some plates tend to become too heated. This is easily remedied by setting a placemat underneath of the plate. If you need to move the plate, you can use a set of potholders to prevent accidental burns.
- Before washing your dinnerware set for the first time, make sure you check the product care label for cleaning instructions. Most can be placed in a dishwasher; however, more fragile pieces will need to be washed by hand with a gentle dish soap and some warm water.
- When storing your dinnerware in a cabinet, it can be helpful to cover the bottom of the shelf with a padded shelf liner. The liner will cushion your fragile dinnerware, while also providing a non-slip surface to keep the dishes and mugs from sliding out of the cabinet and ending up on the kitchen floor.
- If you’re upgrading your dinnerware, consider donating your used set to a reputable charity, like Habitat for Humanity. Check your local area as well, as some businesses support local community housing programs by accepting dinnerware donations. They may even offer a percent-off coupon toward the purchase of any products for sale in their store.
- When comparing the cost of a dinnerware set for everyday use, you need to make sure you are looking at similar-sized sets. You can’t compare a 16-piece set with a 24-piece set. If the sets don’t contain the same number of pieces, you can divide the total cost by the number of pieces in the set to get the price per piece. The Gibson Elite Soho Lounge Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use is one of the most affordable sets on the market. The Elama Stoneware Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use and the Corelle Chip Resistant Everyday Dinnerware Set are both moderately priced, while the Stone Lain Coupe Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use has the highest price tag.