elago Wireless Charging Compatible AirPod Case Cover
Last updated date: September 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Air Pod Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Air Pod Case you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Air Pod Cases for a detailed review of all the top air pod cases.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the elago Wireless Charging Compatible AirPod Case Cover placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AT ELAGO ALL CASES ARE DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU with a simple and functional design in mind. These cases support BOTH WIRED AND WIRELESS charging for AirPods 2 & 1. We want to make your life SIMPLE AND HASSLE FREE so we added a CARABINER TO KEEP IT HANGING CLOSE! THE PROBLEM WITH MOST CASES ARE that they don’t fit correctly and don’t protect from drops well. ELAGO CASES ARE MADE WITH premium silicone and a special coating applied inside the cap to PREVENT IT FROM FALLING OFF to give you the BEST DROP PROTECTION!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Air Pod Cases
AirPods are the tech accessory everyone needs. Whether you’re on the go, at home or at work or school, AirPods are going to come in handy. From listening to your favorite tunes to your most-loved podcast, the earbuds ensure you get excellent sound quality while not having to disturb those around you. Each pair of AirPods come with a charging case which also doubles as a storage device. However, those cases don’t offer the full protection your AirPods need. If you want to make sure your AirPods last a long time without suffering any damage, opt for an AirPod case cover.
An AirPod case cover is a vessel that goes over the AirPods charging case. It not only protects the charging case from scuffs and scratches, but it also adds an extra layer of protection for the AirPods within the charging case. In addition, case covers also add additional features that you may want to see in the charging case.
A key element to look for in an AirPod case cover is the size and shape. It should be designed to fit snugly over the charging case like a glove. There shouldn’t be any extra space around the charging case as that will cause it to rattle and bump around in the case cover. Be sure to read the measurements for the product to ensure that it will provide the perfect fit. The case cover should also be easy to put on and take off as needed.
The Air Pod Case Buying Guide
- Many people want an AirPod case cover that has a carabiner attached. This is a super handy feature to have as it provides both portability and security. With a carabiner, you can attach the AirPod case cover to a bag, belt or keychain, making it easy to take anywhere with you. Plus, carabiners are designed to stay closed, so you don’t have to worry about the case falling off somewhere without you knowing.
- Pay attention to the type of material the AirPod cases are made from. Ideally, they should be made of high-quality materials that are shock resistant. This will ensure the case doesn’t get damaged by minor bumps, drops and scratches. A high-quality elastomer or silicone is a good choice as it’s light but sturdy.
- Dust-free or dust-proof material and design are key. Technology can easily be ruined by small dust particles entering it. As a result, look for an AirPod case cover that claims it will keep dust out of the charging case.
- The AirPod charging case has a light on the front which shows you the charging status of the AirPods. A well-designed case cover will enable you to see that light clearly, even when the cover is on the charging case. Sometimes there is a space for the light to shine through and sometimes the material is thinner in that area so that you can see the light behind it.
- Don’t forget to check compatibility. Most AirPod case covers will state which generation of AirPods they are compatible with. This is important when checking whether your AirPods will fit in this case cover.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide