ElaDeco Artificial Boxwood Stems, 7-Pack
Last updated date: March 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Artificial Plants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Artificial Plant you should buy.
Update as March 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Artificial Plants for a detailed review of all the top outdoor artificial plants.
Coming in a pack of seven, these faux boxwood stems have dozens of applications. Weave them into an existing wreath or arrange them in a planter for a never-wilting array.
In our analysis, the ElaDeco ElaDeco Artificial Boxwood Stems, 7-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Faux Shrubs Full size: 8.7" Wide x 13.78" Length, each shrub has 7 flexible stems and generous leaves. Pack of 7. Fake Foliage for Decoration: Idea faux plants for home, garden, hotel, terrace, office, verandah, guesthouse, Christmas, wedding and other indoor outside decoration. Quality Material: Made from high quality plastic material. Vibrant color and hassle free, which can be washed by water and never fade. Shinny Color: faux greenery bushes in lush sustain the sunlight of spring, no fall and never wilt. Warranty: We offer an one-year total free warranty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Artificial Plants
Outdoor artificial plants add a fresh, vibrant factor to your space. They require very little care, unlike their real counterparts, and they offer a lush look that can help you feel at ease no matter the weather.
Not all artificial plants are created equally. While silk-leaved plants are very lifelike, for example, they fade in the sun. Though all-plastic, UV-resistant leaves will retain their color, they will not look as natural. Some higher-end plants can manage to do both, but these will likely be fairly expensive.
With many artificial plants, if the colors fade at all, it will be after extended time exposed to sunlight, which might be after any warranty policies have expired. You may be able to circumvent these issues by placing your plants out of direct sunlight.
The Outdoor Artificial Plant Buying Guide
- Plastics that are bundled and stored in airless spaces shortly after production can have a strong chemical smell. Allowing the artificial plants to air out for two to three days in a well-ventilated space will disperse this smell.
- Larger artificial plants and artificial flowers may arrive in need of assembly. You shouldn’t have to use any adhesives to put the pieces together, as flowers and upper plant sections should socket neatly into place.
- Most artificial plants will arrive tightly bundled. This will give you the opportunity to arrange them as you like and fluff out the foliage. Be patient, as convincing a plant to bend just how you want it can take a few attempts.
- Trying to force the shape you want from your artificial plants can break off leaves and other parts, which are not easily reattached.
- Be aware of the return policies and any warranty offered by both the manufacturer and the vendor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide