Ekouaer Women’s Rayon Swim Coverup
Last updated date: December 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Swim Coverups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Swim Coverup you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2022:
Checkout The Best Swim Coverup for a detailed review of all the top swim coverups.
In our analysis, the Ekouaer Ekouaer Women's Rayon Swim Coverup placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Rayon. Imported. Best Ekouaer Womens Beach Cover Ups. High Quality. 100% Rayon. Soft and breathable lightweight fabric, keeps you cool on hot days. Fashion Design. Deep v-neck and 3/4 flare sleeve with mesh panel patchwork design make the compliments roll in. Loose Fit. Standard fit has a relaxed, easy feel. Matching style. Swim cover ups easily match your bikini, swimsuits, bathing suits or wear as casual beach dress. Enjoy your beach holidays time. Perfect for relaxed occations，beach, swimming poor, daily wear, swimsuit party ect.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Swim Coverups
Swim coverups are a necessity when spending time by the pool or on the sandy shores of a beach. They are easier to throw on and take off than a full outfit yet provide extra protection from the sun when you’re not in the water. If you’re in the market for a new swim coverup, you want to go with a piece that both complements the look of your bathing suit and matches your particular style.
Review the material the coverup is made out of before you look at the design. You don’t want a coverup that’s heavy, as it will leave you feeling hot. If the weather is humid or temperatures are in the 90s, the last thing you want is to feel even more uncomfortable. Instead, look for a breathable coverup that’s soft to the touch.
Consider the swim coverup’s fit next. Are you looking for a relaxed fit with more of a flowy style or a form-fitting piece that shows off your curves? Some coverups have adjustable straps at the waistline, so you can alternate how you want to wear the item.
Look at the available colors and patterns next. You’ll find everything from leopard prints to floral patterns to plain bright colors. Some coverups are constructed from lace and designed with a see-through geometric pattern. Others are simply sheer with chiffon patchwork cuffs for decoration.
Review the coverup for any extra features that make it stand out from other pieces. For example, you may prefer a coverup with a deep v-neck or one with pom-pom fringe. Perhaps side slits with adjustable ties are more your style? Sometimes it’s that one little touch that really makes the difference.
The Swim Coverup Buying Guide
- It’s important to check the swim coverup’s specific washing instructions. Many coverups are hand wash and hang dry only. Some can be washed using the delicate cycle setting and then hung out to dry.
- If you’re considering a swim coverup that’s listed as one-size-fits-most, you’ll still want to take a look at the garment’s measurements. A size chart should be provided by the company. Taller individuals, for example, may find that upon closer inspection, certain coverups come up too short.
- When packing your coverup for a tropical vacation, roll the coverup instead of folding it. This method not only takes up less space, but also prevents wrinkles from forming during transit.
- Swim coverups don’t vary too much in price. Typically, just a few dollars separates the price of one from another.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide