Ekouaer Lightweight Zipper Front Women’s House Coat
Last updated date: June 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s House Coat for a detailed review of all the top .
With its pretty lace trim, two large pockets and full-length zipper, this versatile short-sleeved house coat is roomy, cute and comfortable enough to wear around the house all day long. It even feels good enough to sleep in.
In our analysis, the Ekouaer Ekouaer Lightweight Zipper Front Women's House Coat placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
65% polyester. Zipper closure. Soft Women Robe: Made of soft and comfy fabric, the short robe is really comfortable and lightweight to wear, and the material is really soft, it’s perfect for sleeping and lounging at ease. Zipper-up Housecoat: This Zip front pajama dress is easy to put it on and off, and provide convenience of a zipper so that your robe will stay closed. 2 Large Printing Pockets: This ekouaer sleepwear is designed with 2 large pockets which is convenient to keep your smartphone, keys or other small necessities when you at home or around the house. In addition, the pockets keeps your hands warm when the weather is cold. Occasions: Loose fit housecoat is perfect for all leisure occasions, including wearing after shower, swimming, getting up in the morning ,taking a walking or lounging around the house. Short sleeves, knee length, it’s suitable for all seasons.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Call them what you will: housecoats, dressing robes, house dresses or patio dresses. These are all similar garments that people wear in and around the house. They differ from bathrobes, but you can use them the same way.
Put one on after getting out of the shower (after drying off) and remove it when you need to get dressed. You generally wear a housecoat for more extended amounts of time; you might remember seeing your mother with hers on while she was making breakfast. This multi-purpose clothing is excellent for everything from wearing while putting on makeup to having coffee to working from home; you can wear them over your PJs or as casual wear.
Housecoats aren’t usually made with absorbent materials (terrycloth, for example) like robes but are still used interchangeably. They usually stay on better because they have front zippers or buttons instead of sashes or belts. House dresses are also designed to fit loosely and can have short sleeves, long sleeves or be sleeveless. Look for ones with big pockets; these are great for stashing things like cell phones.
Spring and summer housecoats are made from lighter materials like cotton and polyester, but keep in mind that the former will wrinkle more than the latter. You’ll want to have other ones made from warmer materials to wear when it’s colder. Housecoats usually hit at the knee or a bit lower and can have various kinds of necklines. The more traditional styles are one color or standard patterns like stripes, but you can find modern ones that have bolder ones.
The Buying Guide
- Tie wraps are fine for bathrobes, but they usually don’t stay tight for long; buttons and zippers are best for housecoats.
- Housecoats usually don’t have hoods, but bathrobes do have them, and you can put them up to help dry your hair.
- Longer-length housecoats with long sleeves are best for chilly weather; fleece is incredibly cozy. However, longer-length housecoats can be harder to walk in and easier to trip over.
- Most housecoats are machine washable, but always read the label before laundering.
- You may need to air-dry cotton housecoats, as the material is more prone to shrinking and wrinkling.
- If you aren’t wearing clothing under your housecoat, you should be sure to wash it more often.
- Pretty housecoats make great bridesmaid’s gifts; they can all wear matching ones when getting ready together (excellent photo op!).
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide