Eight Owls Linen Napkins
Last updated date: December 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Linen Napkins and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Linen Napkin you should buy.
Update as December 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Linen Napkin for a detailed review of all the top linen napkins.
There are five different color options when you opt for the Eight Owls Linen Napkins. These colors are more suited to fall and winter and look great under any Thanksgiving or Christmas table setting. The napkins are soft to the touch and feature stitching that perfectly matches the napkin color.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Eight Owls Linen Napkins placed 20th when we looked at the top 20 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Plain color elegant soft natural stonewashed French linen cloth dinner napkins for your dining table inside and outside, these stylish napkins can dress up your table to impress friends and family both in an elegant formal table setting or in a rustic informal table setting. Designed in a soft burnt orange color that is perfect for fall table settings, thanksgiving holiday dining and as napkins for wedding receptions
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Linen Napkins
Over 241 million Americans use paper napkins each year. That’s a lot of waste, not to mention a lot of fallen trees. If you’re looking for more ways to go green, consider switching to linen napkins. Not only are these napkins reusable, which saves you money over time, but they also add a touch of style to your table setting.
Check the tag when you begin your search for a new set of linen napkins. You want to make sure it says 100% pure. The Solino Home Dinner Napkins are actually made from 100% European Flax that is soft on skin. Since they are handcrafted, no two napkins are the same.
Look at the stitching next. Some napkin-makers use a ladder hemstitch and mitered corners. Other napkins feature stitching that is the same color as the napkin itself. You can even get linen napkins with a body that is one color and fringing that is another.
Determine how many napkins you need. Linen napkins are sold is sets of varying numbers. You may find a pattern you like that comes in a set of four, six or 12. If your table seats eight people, you’d need to purchase two sets of four or six or one set of 12.
Consider what color would look best in your dining room. While almost all of the manufacturers make white linen napkins, you may want a different color or pattern to match your theme or an upcoming holiday. Some might come in modern colors that are ideal for fall and winter. Other companies have as many as 19 different colors and patterns to choose from, so don’t be afraid to shop around.
If you’re looking for a linen napkin set to give as a wedding or house warming gift, you’ll find some come in cute boxes. Others are wrapped in either satin or cotton ribbons, making them very attractive to your recipient. White linen napkins are easy to customize, so you can go that route for a gift as well. Take the set to a professional to have either text or a favorite image added.
Keep in mind that some companies also sell other items that are coordinated to go with the linen napkins. For example, you could also buy matching tablecloths, table runners, placemats and cocktail napkins.
The Linen Napkin Buying Guide
- While linen napkins are machine washable, you’ll need to set the machine to delicate and use cold water instead of hot. When you switch the napkins to the dryer, choose the tumble dry on a low heat setting.
- Should you wish to iron the napkins before placing them on your table, you’ll want to either flip the napkins over and iron them using the warm setting, or keep them slightly damp and use the hot setting.
- Never use bleach or trichloroethylene when cleaning your linen napkins.
- Over time, linen napkins begin to fade, but you don’t need to throw them away. There are a variety of craft projects that you can take advantage of to give the napkins new life. You can use them to cover mason jars, make a bib, create a fake floral display or make a bracelet or hair tie for a child.
- Consider adding a napkin ring around each of your linen napkins to add a touch of style to your place setting.
- If you have any origami talents, you may want to have a little fun with your napkins and turn them into an animal, plant or another neat shape.
- A few things that affect the price of linen napkins are color, design and the number of napkins in the set. Some sets seem low in price but only contain four napkins. Some come in vibrant colors and the others may have fringing that is a complementary color to the rest of the napkin.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide