EDOW Down Alternative Polyester Soft Pillow
Last updated date: September 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soft Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soft Pillow you should buy.
Update as October 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Soft Pillow for a detailed review of all the top soft pillows.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the EDOW Down Alternative Polyester Soft Pillow placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium material,Filled with down alternative polyester fiber, covered with cotton fabric. Tension releasing due to suitable softness and firmness,,Being supportive from different angles while sinking your head easily on it. Easy to clean and dry:Machine washable.Please wash it in gentle cycle with warm water and line up to dry. (Standard queen size) Size of one pillow:20 x 30 inches (48 x 74cm). What you get:1 x luxury sleeping pillow,12 month warranty and our friendly after-sale customer service.Contact us if you meet any quality issues.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soft Pillows
Nothing recharges the body and mind and promotes good health like a restful night’s sleep but having an uncomfortable pillow can ruin your chances of slumbering peacefully. While soft pillows were once reserved for the wealthy, they are now common components of bedrooms around the world.
The products, which are built to cradle the head and neck, typically consist of a white polyester or cotton shell and are filled with a wide variety of materials, from classic goose down and feathers to cotton, bamboo fiber and polyester microfiber. Some pillows are made of hypoallergenic materials, which are resistant to allergens like mold, mildew and dust mites (common microscopic pests that feed off house dust and moisture in the air). Those are ideal for individuals who suffer from health conditions like asthma and seasonal and household allergies.
There are many factors to consider when choosing the right soft pillow, including your preferred material and plush level. Many products, which are available in sizes like standard, queen, king and body, also offer perks like machine washability and adjustable thickness levels.
The Soft Pillow Buying Guide
- If you’re ordering your soft pillows online, they may arrive vacuumed sealed. As a result, it may take up to 24 hours for the products to expand to their full shape.
- Check the manufactures’ cleaning instructions before washing your pillow; many soft pillows are machine washable and dryer safe. If choose to wash your pillow, use the delicate cycle.
- To extend the life of your soft pillow and enhance your comfort, cover it with a fabric case.
- If you’re having trouble finding a pillow that’s the right thickness, consider purchasing an adjustable option, which allows users to remove or add filling using a zipper on the side of the product. These pillows can be customized to be super lofty, medium plush or mostly flat.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide