EDOU 5000 PSI M22 Short Power Washer Gun
Last updated date: November 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Power Washer Guns and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Power Washer Gun you should buy.
Editor's Note November 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Power Washer Gun for a detailed review of all the top power washer guns.
This pressure washer short gun kit includes one pressure spray gun, five nozzle tips (with different angles), one hose connector and one quick connector. Its maximum pressure is 5000 PSI, and the maximum flow rate is 10 GPM. It is professional-grade quality, with components made from stainless steel and brass.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the EDOU EDOU 5000 PSI M22 Short Power Washer Gun placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Professional Cleaning. 5000 PSI high pressure water gun,brass fitting.5 pieces of high pressure washer nozzles for different use needs. 5 Cleaning Modes. Quick change nozzles work great. The black nozzle is for "soap", the white is for "washing", the green is for "cleaning", the yellow is for "stripping", and the red is for "blasting". Premium Material. Shell and plate are made of engineering plastics, strong and durable.High hardness alloy nozzle, long service life. Great Compatibility. The pressure washer short gun can't just connect garden hose,it needs to be used together with pressure washer. Fits1/4 inches outlet quick disconnect, M22-14 Thread inlet fitting,include M22-15 Thread adapter, 3/8'' Quick Connector.Compatible with high pressure washer under 5000 PSI. SUPERIOR Value/ Customer Service - Package includes the power washer short gun,5 nozzles,2 male adapters. Backed by a LIFETIME E-mail Customer Support within 12 h.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Power Washer Guns
Pressure washers are great for cleaning siding, driveways, sidewalks, patios and decks. They use electric motors or gas engines that power the device’s pump to force out water at high pressure.
The water flows through a high-pressure hose that is connected to an attachment like a power washer gun (also called a trigger gun). These have nozzles that adjust the pressure for your cleaning needs.
You can find electric- and gas-powered pressure washers. Some come with their own trigger guns that eventually need to be replaced, while others require you to purchase this attachment separately. If you need to buy one, make sure to check if the power washer gun is compatible with your power washer before buying. Not all are universal.
You can buy just a spray gun or a full kit. Commercial power washer guns are more powerful, but they can be more expensive. These may come with accessories like connection adaptors, wands in different lengths, nozzles and thread adaptors. A selection of wands can be very helpful when you need to get into smaller or hard-to-reach spaces.
Pressure washers and spray guns work with varying amounts of water pressure, which is measured in pounds per square inch, or PSI. Their water flows are measured by gallons per minute, or GPM. Depending on what you need to clean, you can choose the appropriate PSI and GPM; check for the maximum amounts a device can handle when you are shopping.
The Power Washer Gun Buying Guide
- Before you purchase a new power washer gun, check the connector on your power washer to make sure that it will fit the end of the power washer hose. If it does not, it may leak or otherwise malfunction.
- Never attach a power washer gun to the end of a garden hose or faucet. It should only be attached to a power washer hose. These are reinforced with wirework and extra-thick plastic, and they usually come with pressure washers.
- If you have a hot water pressure washer, the replacement spray gun must specify that it is compatible. This is because these pressure washer guns must have high-temperature seals, otherwise they could melt during use.
- Always wear safety goggles when working with a pressure washer. If you inadvertently spray yourself by mistake, you could suffer a serious eye injury.
- Use the right PSI and GPM for the job at hand. For example, experienced professionals suggest using 2000 to 3000 PSI/2.5 GPM for cleaning concrete.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide