Eddie Bauer Down Duffle Long Coat For Women
Last updated date: February 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Long Coats For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Long Coats For Wome you should buy.
Editor's Note February 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Long Coats For Women for a detailed review of all the top long coats for women.
You will be cozy in the coldest weather with this down-filled coat. It has fleece lining in the upper body, collar and cuffs for additional warmth. The hood and faux fur are detachable.
In our analysis, the Eddie Bauer Eddie Bauer Down Duffle Long Coat For Women placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Our women's Down Duffle - long winter coat is Ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell with StormRepel durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into the fabric. Detach faux fur and secure all garment closures before laundering. Machine wash warm delicate, separately, using mild detergent only. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Rinse thoroughly and remove promptly. Tumble dry low. Do not hang to dry. Do not iron or steam. For best results, dry with clean tennis ball. The hood is removable and has a detachable faux fur ruff. Available in Reg, Petite, Tall, and plus sizes. Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers. Average length: Reg 45".
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Long Coats For Women
If you want to enjoy the beauty of winter, it’s important to dress for the part. Having the right coat, along with all the accessories like a scarf, gloves, hat and boots, will ensure you’re ready to explore outdoors. Whether it’s for walking around the park with your kids, driving to and from work or for errands on the weekend, a long coat will ensure you stay toasty and comfortable, no matter the temperature.
A long coat, one that can range from just below your hips to down to your ankles, is best for below-freezing temperatures. The outer shell of the coat as well as the insulation within the coat is what helps keeps you warm. A hardshell long coat is waterproof and wind-resistant, and one of the warmest options around. The seams of the coat are taped so no moisture or cold air can get in. A softshell coat is similar to a hardshell but it is more breathable. Go for a softshell option if you’ll be wearing your long coat while being active, such as going for a brisk walk. It’s warm but airy. Fleece is another option for long coats; however, it is not waterproof. It is a lightweight material that dries quickly and is breathable.
The Long Coats For Wome Buying Guide
- When it comes to insulation in your long coat for women, you have two main options: down or synthetic. Down-filled coats are incredibly warm, durable, fluffy and lightweight. Synthetic-filled coats are more cost-effective, but still warm and durable. Synthetic insulation is quick-drying, so it’s a better choice for wet climates, while down is not ideal for wet winters.
- Consider what kind of closures are best for your long coat. Zippers are common for winter coats, but they can be difficult to close if the coat is long past your knees. Buttons are a preferred option for many long coats. Some long coats also have a belt at the waist, which creates an hourglass shape while keeping your coat closed.
- Consider how many pockets you need in your long coat. Aside from having the standard pockets on either side, some long coats will also have small interior pockets. These are great for storing valuable essentials, like jewelry or your wallet. On the outer pockets, check to see whether there is a zipper closure. This helps ensure your items don’t fall out while you’re enjoying the outdoors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide