ECOWISH Women’s Color Block Striped Kimono Cardigan
Last updated date: February 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Cardigans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Cardigan you should buy.
Editor's Note February 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Women’s Cardigans for a detailed review of all the top women's cardigans.
This sweater comes in a wide variety of designs and colors to help you find the right look. The length makes it great for pairing with leggings or jeans, and you can find sizes from SM to XL. It has two pockets and an open-front, button-free design great for easy casual wear.
In our analysis, the ECOWISH ECOWISH Women's Color Block Striped Kimono Cardigan placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Material: This lightweight cardigan sweater made of Acrylic. Mid-weight, brushed knit. 100% brand new and high quality! Features: Leopard Cardigan, Open front, V neck, Long Sleeve, Color block, Show your own style. Occasion: Suitable for Autumn, Winter. Great for school, vacation, street wear, daily wear. Can pair with jeans or legging & heels/booties, will keep you warm and fashion in the cold days. Sizes: Sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large. Please refer to our Detailed Size Chart in Product description before ordering (Not Amazon Size Chart), Please allow 1 inch/2cm difference due to hand measurement. Daily Care: Hand Wash/Delicate Wash, Hang or Line Dry Only. Iron on low heat.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Cardigans
Few clothing items are as versatile as a cardigan. You can toss it over any top and pants and create a look. You can also keep it on hand at your desk for those days when the office is a little colder than you’d like.
But there are many types of cardigans available. First, you’ll notice the large number of color and pattern choices. Then there’s the material. If warmth is your goal, a chunkier sweater that feels like a big blanket may be more to your liking. But you can find sweaters that incorporate materials that provide warmth while also keeping the build thin.
There’s also a difference in length. If you’re looking for a sweater to pair with leggings, you may want to look for one that extends below the hips, but with jeans or pants, you can find sweaters that stop at the waist, or you can go for a longer one.
For dressier settings, there are sweaters that pair well with skirts and dress pants. You can often find these in a wide variety of colors to let you mix and match with your favorite lower-body garments. Some can be dressed up to wear to work and paired with jeans and boots to wear for a day shopping with friends.
The Women's Cardigan Buying Guide
- Some cardigans have built-in pockets that serve as a handy place to store your keys, your phone or other items you have on hand.
- There are plenty of cardigans with buttons, but many fashionistas choose to leave their cardigans open. That has brought a demand for open-front cardigans that don’t even bother with buttons. If you want the option to button up occasionally, look for a sweater that has buttons that will survive multiple washings.
- The best thing about cardigans is that they can be paired with leggings, which have become a very popular winter garment.
- Some people prefer a looser fit for their cardigans. If that’s your style, size up a little.
- If you can, it’s best to keep your sweaters out of the dryer. Wash on delicate and spread them on a towel to dry. This will help a sweater retain its original shape.
- Over time, pilling can become a problem with sweaters. If you start to see pilling, remove it right away to keep the problem from worsening.
- To ensure you’re getting a high-quality sweater, look closely at the patterns on it. Sometimes uneven patterns can be a sign of poor workmanship.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide