EcoPeaceful Nut Milk Bag
Last updated date: October 15, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nut Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nut Bag you should buy.
Editor's Note October 15, 2019:
Checkout The Best Nut Bag for a detailed review of all the top nut bags.
This 100% organic cotton milk bag is easy to clean. Just wipe it down, and throw it in with your regular laundry. The cotton construction makes it extra eco-friendly.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the EcoPeacful EcoPeaceful Nut Milk Bag placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
After watching Plastic documentaries, I was shocked at how plastic effects wildlife & humans. I decided to change my lifestyle. I started growing my own food to reduce plastic packaging & started a zero-waste organic, plastic-free business in 2012. My first product was a nut milk bag reusable organic, since I could not find any bag that was without synthetics, even GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified bags are sewn with polyester threads. So, I had to learn sewing to change an industry. We offer the purest & best organic bag: ALL 100% ORGANIC: fabric, stitches & drawstring made from 100% certified organic cotton, all undyed & unbleached ✔️ MADE IN THE USA ✔️ LARGE SIZE: ~ 12"x13". NOTE: Chinese fake "organic" bags shrink to ~10"x10" ✔️ ROUNDED CORNERS DESIGN: for easier straining & cleaning ✔️ 365 DAY WARRANTY ✔️ PLASTIC-FREE PACKAGING USE FOR MAKING: plant milks, juice, cheese, tofu, hot cold brewing coffee / tea, vegetable bouillon. Also, shopping storing produce. 🌱WHY ORGANIC? Nylon & polyester are made from petrochemicals. People who live next to oil refineries have an 85% higher risk of birth defect, as well as higher numbers of cancer and other diseases! Nylon fiber exposure almost doubled women's risk of breast cancer, according to a 2010 study in the British Medical Journal Occupational and Environmental Medicine. ”BPA-Free" plastic/synthetic are still leaching estrogenic & other toxic chemicals! Conventional fabric production uses glue in the fabric manufacturing process, but organic uses corn/potato starch. Nylon manufacturing creates nitrous oxide, which is a greenhouse gas with 300 times more global warming impact potential than carbon dioxide. Nylon & Polyester DO NOT biodegrade and kill wildlife.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nut Bags
Moo-ve over, cow’s milk: nut milks are on the market and here to stay. Milk made from almonds, cashews and coconuts are lining grocery store shelves. They’re must-haves for shoppers with dietary restrictions, milk allergies, vegans or anyone looking for new flavors. The only issue? They’re pricier than cow’s milk, and that adds up.
Luckily, you can make your own nut-based milk at home with the help of a nut bag. Nut bags are fabric pouches that help you strain raw nut milk, removing pulp and creating a smoother, creamier nut milk. Using a nut bag will give your milk a texture that’s closer to traditional milk, and you can use the leftover pulp for other cooking projects.
Nut bags are an inexpensive way to create your own fresh non-dairy milk at home. Making nut milk at home is simple. Purchase a bulk amount of your preferred nut, soak them in water for several hours, then pop the nuts in a blender. Use your nut bag to strain the mixture for a delicious result.
Most nut bags are made from nylon mesh. This sturdy material is stretch-resistant, easy to clean and won’t hang onto odors. They come in various sizes for both small and large batches of nut milk.
The Nut Bag Buying Guide
- Nut bags grant you a great deal of freedom in making your own types of milk. Almonds are a go-to for nut milk, but you can also use cashews, coconut or hazelnuts.
- If you’re using larger nuts or making a bigger batch of nut milk, make sure you have a larger nut bag on hand. Using the wrong size can cause a messy overflow of nut pulp.
- The toughest nut bags are made from nylon mesh, but organic cotton bags are also available. Cotton bags are perfect for anyone sticking to a fully organic lifestyle.
- Your nut milk will have a smoother texture if you use the proper technique while straining. Instead of twisting the bag and wringing out the liquid, let the pulp sit at the bottom of the nut bag. Then pull the drawstring closed and slowly squeeze from the top down until only pulp is left in the bag.
- Clean your nut bag as soon as you buy it, and clean it again after every use. Wash the outside of the bag with fragrance-free organic or natural soap, then flip it inside out and wash the inside. Rinse the bag with running water until it’s completely soap-free.
- To remove odors from your nut bag, soak it in a mixture of vinegar and water. This solution will also sanitize your nut bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide