EcoNour Dual Suction Cups Rear Car Window Shade
Last updated date: May 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Car Window Shades and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Car Window Shade you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Car Window Shade for a detailed review of all the top car window shades.
This rear car window shade can easily twist and collapse into a small circle for storage. It is designed to keep the car cool by reducing sun glare and UV rays. The shade is friendly for pets and skin.
In our analysis, the EcoNour EcoNour Dual Suction Cups Rear Car Window Shade placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Extensive Sun Protection: Our window sunshades can keep your child and passengers cool and comfortable by protecting them from sun glare and UV. Our sunshade is a great sun blocker for car baby which is pet friendly and skin friendly! Reduces exposure to sun glare and UV rays while traveling with ease! Enhanced Mesh: Compared to the conventional rear window tint, EcoNour’s Windshield Sunshade features an 80 GSM protective mesh with dual suction cups, which is effective in sun protection. Unlike other shades, our sun shade for back car window offer impeccable sun protection while others doesn’t. Designed to Perfection: Our sunshades measuring 39 x 17 inches will fit for most vehicle’s rear windshield. Also, our sun shield for car windows baby sunshade comes in two size variants. Make sure that your car’s rear windshield is within 39 inches tall and 17 inches wide for a better fit! Offers Clear Viewpoint: Without blocking your viewpoint, our rear window sunshade allows you to see through everything but sun glare with superior automotive interior sun protection when compared to the window tint for back window. Easy to Store: If you wish to store the EcoNour rear sunshade, you can twist, collapse and fold our back window shade for baby into a small circle. Thanks to the elastic band, you can store the shade inside the glove compartment or even in between your seats.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Car Window Shades
Warm summer weather brings with it many benefits: heading to the beach or pool to splash around in the refreshing water, having a picnic in the park, sitting outside on a patio with friends. While all of these things are enjoyable for you, sitting out in direct summer sunlight may not be so enjoyable for your car, which can heat up to scorching levels on the inside.
Did you know that a car parked in the sun can reach an internal temperature as high as 130 to 172 degrees Fahrenheit? Not only is it dangerously hot, but it can also damage the interior of your car. To keep heat damage to a minimum, use car window shades to keep your car cooler in the summer weather.
There are many different types of car window shades available, so how do you know which one to get? Compatibility is one of the most important factors to consider. The car window shade needs to be the right size and shape for your car’s windows. A shade that is too large will be difficult to install while a shade that is too small will be totally ineffective. Ideally, you want to use a car window shade that covers as much of the window as possible.
There are a number of styles of sun shades to choose from. If you’re short on storage space in your car, opt for collapsible ones, which you can unroll when using and roll back up when you want to put them away. Other options include retractable car window shades, ring shades, accordion- and umbrella-style shades. There are even mesh coverings for the windows. It all depends on what you prefer and what’s compatible with your ride.
The Car Window Shade Buying Guide
- Think about what you want to achieve with the car window shade to help you decide which one to get. Are you looking for full coverage, so that every inch of the window is covered, or is partial coverage acceptable? Do you want blackout shades so that not even a spec of sunlight shines through or is something that is semi-opaque going to work for you?
- You can find car window shades for different parts of your car, such as the windshield, side windows and back window. Consider whether you want a matching set or if you’re okay to purchase them separately for the different windows in your car.
- Should you use car window shades while driving? Typically, no. Obviously you cannot use the windshield or back window shades while driving as that will limit your visibility, but even using the side window shades can affect your visibility while driving. This is a safety hazard, so it’s best to check with the shade manufacturer to see their recommendations.
- Where will you put your car window shades when not in use? Do you have room in the trunk of your car for all of the shades? Some come with carrying bags or cases you can slip the shades into, but you will still require some space for them.
- Check to see whether the car window shades block harmful ultraviolet rays in addition to just blocking the sunlight. Reducing the amount of UV rays can help to protect the interior of your car — as well as any passengers inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide