ECOCOTT Breathable Cotton Duvet Cover Set, 3-Pieces
Last updated: July 20, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Duvet Cover Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Duvet Cover Set you should buy.
Made from 210-thread count 100% cotton, this three-piece king duvet cover set includes a cover and two pillow shams. The duvet cover features a zipper closure and four corner ties for securing an insert.In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the ECOCOTT Breathable Cotton Duvet Cover Set, 3-Pieces placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Under special cotton treatment process, our color and texture of duvet cover set have an outstanding performance comparing the other regular cotton fibers. Even after repeated washing, the appearance of our duvet cover maintains smooth and soft. 3-pieces duvet cover king size set includes 1 Duvet cover 104’’x90’’, 2 pillow shams 36’’x20’’(comforter or duvet insert is not included). The zipper closure allows you to install and remove the comforter easily. The four corner ties ensure that your comforter remains in place underneath the cover.
Duvet Cover Set Rankings
If you’re unfamiliar with duvets (pronounced doo-vays), they sit on top of beds, but they are not the same as comforters. Muddling things further is the fact that duvets also differ from duvet covers!
To clear up some of this bedding confusion, you can compare a duvet to a soft, flat bag stuffed with down or a down alternative such as feathers, polyester, silk or wool. The purpose is to add warmth like a comforter, but duvets are usually plain-looking; you can also think of a duvet as a duvet insert.
A duvet cover is usually made by sewing up two rectangular sheets of fabric on all four sides. One piece is cut lengthwise, right down the middle, where the insert goes in. Since duvet inserts aren’t typically decorated, the duvet covers feature assorted designs, patterns and fabrics. The cover then protects the insert and keeps it clean. You can switch out your duvet inserts and covers according to the season (or whenever you feel like it).
Many duvet covers have ties to prevent the inserts from bunching up and shifting inside the cover. The cover openings then get closed with buttons, zippers or other ties. Some people put thick blankets inside duvet covers instead of inserts, and this way, a good insert or blanket will last for many years; plus, the covers are not as expensive as comforters.
The cover size has to be somewhat larger than the insert; queen-size ones are about 90 inches by 90 inches or slightly larger. The material you choose for your cover depends on your personal preferences; most are machine-washable.
Many come with matching pillow shams, which help protect your pillows and keep them clean. It also presents a neat, cohesive look to your bedding when you have pillow shams set atop a matching duvet cover. You must wash duvet covers more often than the inserts, so it can be helpful to find a duvet cover that’s easy to machine wash and dry.
- Duvet covers and pillow shams do not come with inserts.
- Check the stitching on duvet covers and shams to ensure they are even and secure.
- Choose a solid color duvet cover set to add a pop of color that complements your décor.
- Patterned duvet sets are lovely if you prefer to use them as focal points in the bedroom.
- Some duvet covers are reversible.
- It’s easier to put a duvet insert into a cover with ties. Another method is to use safety pins so the insert doesn’t bunch up inside the cover.
- Duvet covers can also have filling, while others are just fabric; the latter is good for the warmer months.
- Down fillings are exceptionally warm, but some people are allergic to them. Down-alternatives can work just as well.
- Always close duvet cover zippers before laundering.
- Buy the correct size duvet cover sets for your bed; a king set will be too large for a queen, and so forth.