Eco-Pals Travel Case & Collapsible Reusable Metal Straw
Last updated date: March 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reusable Metal Straws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reusable Metal Straw you should buy.
Update as March 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Reusable Metal Straws for a detailed review of all the top reusable metal straws.
The telescopic design of this straw gives it a compact format when not in use and a 9.25-inch length while you’re using it. It comes with an attractive carrying case that can slide easily into a purse or laptop bag. It also comes with a collapsible cleaner that fits into the case so that you can take it with you when you travel.
In our analysis, the Eco-Pals Eco-Pals Travel Case & Collapsible Reusable Metal Straw placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Only Premium Straw You Need: Eco-Pals’s telescopic straw is made from absolutely the best stainless steel material. With Eco-Pals collapsible metal straw, you will always have a perfect straw to drink your beverages. It measures at 9.25” long, making it suitable for a variety of cups, glasses, and tumblers. Our eco-friendly straw is perfect for you to enjoy any cold or hot beverage. Sea Foam Portable Straw Carrying Case: Our telescoping metal straw comes in a beautiful silver straw holder specifically designed to keep it clean and handy. The case is lightweight in size for you to easily throw in your purse. Whenever you need a straw, simply unfold from the case and place it in your preferred drink. Eco-Pals is the travel straw you need on the go! Convenient Brush Cleaner: Eco-Pals reusable drinking straw come with helpful accessories to give you the ultimate straw-sipping satisfaction. Within the Eco-Pals case you’ll receive a collapsible steel brush cleaner to help keep your straw in pristine condition at all times. The Earth Needs Your Help: We at Eco-pals believe in taking care of our planet and future generations. Americans use 500 million drinking straws every day. Millions of plastic straws litter oceans around the world, harming marine animals like sea turtles, dolphins, and fish. With your Eco-Pals straw, you will be help reduce that number, reduce pollution, and keep marine wildlife safe from disposable plastic.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reusable Metal Straws
Plastic pollution is a growing problem, with plastic currently making up 85 percent of all marine litter. The United Nations predicts the amount of plastic in oceans will triple by 2040, posing a serious hazard to marine life.
It might not seem like there’s much one person can do, but every bit helps. If everyone reduced plastics by a small amount, marine pollution would slow considerably. Eliminating plastic grocery bags, plastic cutlery and dishware and bottled beverages can help with the problem.
The biggest problem with plastics is how long they take to break down. A drinking straw takes an estimated 200 years to biodegrade, so when you use it for a few hours and toss it in the trash, you’re creating a pollutant. Cutlery, plastic bottles and plastic bags last even longer, at 400 to 500 years.
Recent generations have embraced alternatives to single-use plastics. They purchase reusable grocery bags and use insulated tumblers instead of buying bottled water. You can skip plastic cutlery and drinkware altogether, instead relying on the dishes and silverware you already have.
Although it’s a little more complicated, you can also leave plastic straws by the wayside. Disposable straws are easy to add to your daily habits at home, but when you’re dining out, you might find yourself falling back on old habits. Some restaurants have switched to paper straws or cups with lids that eliminate the need for straws altogether, but that’s not always an option.
Many disposable straws come with pouches that let you take them on the go with you. But if you’re looking for a truly portable option, you can find collapsible straws that come with attractive carrying cases. This means you’ll always be prepared with a straw that you can wash and return to your handbag to have handy the next time you need it.
The Reusable Metal Straw Buying Guide
- Reusable metal straws typically come in sets. Usually, you’re buying a few or more. This will help ensure you always have one handy.
- Some people find metal straws uncomfortable for drinking. To help with that, some come with silicone tips that keep the important area of the straw soft and pliable.
- One downside to stainless-steel straws is that they can be tough to clean. That’s why many come with brushes that can get into the center of the straw and remove food particles. To prevent mold buildup, wash your straws immediately after using and allow them to dry completely between uses.
- If you ever find mold building up inside your straws, make a solution of vinegar and baking soda, then soak them for a while before scrubbing off any remaining formula. You can then slide your straw into the dishwasher to finalize sanitizing it.
- Stainless-steel straws can typically be cleaned in the dishwasher. You’ll usually want to set them in the section where you put the utensils. Don’t assume this will eliminate the need for scrubbing the inside with a brush, though. Since a dishwasher might not fully clean the interior of your straw, you’ll need to remove all beverage residue beforehand.
- Metal straws vary in length. Some will be perfectly fine with your 20- or 30-ounce tumbler, while others are great for using with bottled beverages or household drink glasses.
- Some metal straws feature a bent design, while others are completely straight. You’ll find sets that combine both styles. This is a matter of personal preference, so if you prefer all your straws to be straight or bent, look for a set that’s completely to your liking.
- In addition to being more comfortable, silicone tips can come in handy for personalizing each straw. They’re often multicolored, so you can assign a different color to each household member and easily identify whose drink is whose.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide