Eco-Me Lemon Fresh Natural Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner Mopping Solution
Last updated date: June 26, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mopping Solutions and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mopping Solution you should buy.
Editor's Note October 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Mopping Solution for a detailed review of all the top mopping solutions.
In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the Eco-Me Eco-Me Lemon Multi-Surface Mopping Solution placed 18th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Floor Cleaner Get your floors sparkling clean with this naturally powerful, multi-surface concentrated Floor Cleaner. It breaks down dirt, food, grease and grime with its clean and safe formula. It contains natural plant extracts and essential botanicals that leave floors feeling clean and residue free. Perfect for tile, stone, sealed wood, vinyl, linoleum,laminate and other sealed surfaces. Deep Cleans, Shines & Protects NO harsh chemicals or toxins left behind Natural Antibacterial Properties Available in Great Natural Scents Directions Multi-Surface Concentrated Formula Dilute 1/4 cup to 1 gallon of water. Use full strength to spot treat tough stains. No rinse needed. Test small area before use. Ingredients Water, Coco Glucoside (Plant-derived soap), Decyl Glucoside (Plant-derived Soap), Capryl Capryl Glucoside (Plant-derived Solubilizer), Leuconostoc (Radish Root Antimicrobial), Xanthan Gum, Natural Plant Essential Oils, Glyceryl Caprylate Caprate (Vegetable-derived Thickener), Potassium Sorbate (Food-grade Preservative) The Safer Way to Clean! This Floor Cleaner provides worry-free cleaning for you, your family and your pets. What Makes it Work? Natural Plant Based Cleaning System Plant Essential Oils What it Doesn't Contain: No Harsh Fumes No Sulfates, Phthalates, Ammonia or Bleach Free from Synthetic Fragrance, Dyes or Phosphates Greywater & Septic Safe No Harsh Preservatives No Animal Testing or By-Products Formerly known as Dave by Eco Me Eco-Tip: Vinegar removes dirt and odors, while reducing bacteria on surfaces. Essentials oils freshen naturally and help preserve products.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mopping Solutions
Whether you only need to mop your bathroom and kitchen floors or all the floors in your home, you’ll want to purchase a quality mopping solution to get the job done right. With so many cleaning products on the market, it can be hard to narrow down the choices to select the best mopping solution. Read this guide for help in determining what features work best for you and your family.
Do you have small children or pets in the home that spend a great deal of time playing on the floors? If so, you’ll want to opt for a plant-based mopping solution, like the Better Life Dirt-Destroying Mopping Solution. The product is free from harsh chemicals, such as alcohol, petroleum solvents and artificial fragrances. Instead, the cleaning agents come from natural corn and coconut and the fragrances come from plant extracts.
In addition to searching for a mopping solution with cleaning power, it’s also a good idea to look for one that can deodorize as well. For example, the Shark Multi-Surface Cleaner Mopping Solution breaks through tough grease and grime while also replacing unpleasant odors with the fresh scent of a spring clean. Other solutions come with a lavender or citrus smell if that is more your taste.
Certain mopping solutions are designed to do much more than just clean and deodorize your floors. There are products that shine, restore and protect floors. That means you’ll get some extra help keeping spills and scratches from damaging floors. The floors will also be left with a beautiful shine after mopping, which is much more attractive than a floor with a dull appearance.
If you don’t like the idea of having a bunch of separate cleaners, you can go with a multi-purpose cleaner that can be used for a variety of cleaning projects. You can use it to mop your floors, disinfect your bathroom sink, toilet and shower or wipe down your outdoor trash cans.
The Mopping Solution Buying Guide
- Check to see if the mopping solution has a strong odor if you are sensitive to fragrances.
- You may be able to use the mopping solution to clean other areas of your home as well. Some work well at removing grease from stoves or grime from outdoor trash cans.
- It’s good practice to test the cleaning solution on a small area of your flooring before you use it on the entire floor. This way, if the product causes dulling or discoloration you wouldn’t have ruined the entire floor.
- Always check that the mopping solution is safe to use on your specific type of flooring. Some solutions are not safe for use with unfinished, waxed, oiled or worn wood flooring.
- The best way to clean your floors is to apply the mopping solution in an S pattern in a 3 foot by 3-foot area. Continue working in sections until you have finished the entire floor.
- Store the mopping solution in a cool dry location that is out of the reach of children and small pets.
- Review the container’s plastic classification, as some bottles are recyclable and others are not. You’ll want to responsibly dispose of the container after you’ve used up all of the solution.
- Wear rubber gloves when working with the mopping solution if you have sensitive skin.
- Divide the total cost of the mopping solution by the number of fluid ounces you’re getting for the price. This is the figure you’ll need to review when considering the price. After making this calculation, you’ll discover the Shark Multi-Surface Cleaner Mopping Solution and the Better Life Dirt-Destroying Mopping Solution are among the most affordable. The Mop & Glo Professional Multi-Surface is moderately priced, while the Aunt Fannie’s Vinegar Wash Mopping Solution comes in as the most expensive.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide