Easy Playhouse Cardboard Color & Decorate Kids’ Dinosaur Fort
Last updated date: October 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Forts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Fort you should buy.
Update as October 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Fort for a detailed review of all the top kids' forts.
This durable cardboard fort stands more than 3 feet fall and is easy to assemble. Kids can personalize the fort, which has closeable doors and windows, by coloring in the pictures on the walls and showing their creativity. Use it indoors or out.
In our analysis, the Easy Playhouse Easy Playhouse Cardboard Color & Decorate Kids' Dinosaur Fort placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Jump into the Jurassic World with this Dinosaur Playhouse. Discover fossils, explore habitats and customize all of your favorite dinosaurs. With plenty of areas to customize and personalize, they will make it their own. Kids can decorate the house (inside and out! ) with markers, crayons, colored pencils, paint, stickers and more. Paint, color, draw, design, your way to the land before time. Play in it while decorating or create your very own masterpiece! When you’re done decorating, the role play fun in your new playhouse begins. The durable cardboard stands very well and is great for arts and crafts, just ask the kids playing. Filled up one side? Reverse and start again with a blank canvas. Kids can decorate the house (inside and out!) with markers, crayons, colored pencils, paint, stickers and more. Easy Playhouse is great for birthdays, holidays, parties and school projects because it’s easy to assemble, sturdy and durable. Decorate with markers, crayons, paint or stickers. Wave cut for child safety.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Forts
Kids of all ages enjoy imaginative play. Whether they are pretending to have a tea party with the queen or fighting a battle against a scary monster, they draw from countless creative ideas for their games. You can spur their play with a kids’ fort — a small sanctuary that offers enough space for a couple of children.
Forts can be homemade, simply put together from cardboard boxes leftover from parents’ purchases along with piles of cushions or bedsheets. Or, they can be fancier, constructed from actual building materials that require adult help. You can also buy a fort, or you can purchase kits that help your children create and decorate their own little child-size space.
Kids get many learning and developmental benefits from building forts. To start with, the process can improve cognitive skills such as problem-solving and planning. For example, they may draw up plans but then must figure out what to do when part of the fort crumbles. Kids can also develop personal skills, such as independence and confidence, while learning how to do things on their own instead of relying on a parent.
Another major benefit of playing with forts is that the activity may involve more than one child. Siblings, neighbors or friends may come together to build and play in the fort. This encourages kids to work on their social skills as well as their communication abilities. Younger ones can work on their speech by asking for their friends to pass them a cushion, for example. Older children can hone their negotiation skills, as when a friend wants to follow a different fort design..
The Kids' Fort Buying Guide
- The size of fort your kids will need will depend on a number of factors, such as how big the kids are and how many kids will be playing in the fort at one time. For example, taller kids will need a fort that has higher walls than shorter kids.
- Versatility is important for any kind of toy that is used in imaginative play. Can a fort building set create both a castle or a school? Can it be a bunker or a secret hideout? See how flexible the kids’ fort is and whether it can be used to fashion multiple types of structures.
- Consider any unique features your kids may enjoy. For example, will they prefer solid walls or would they like to have a view with a window? Do they want a door they can walk in or a tunnel entrance? How about a mail slot for letters from mom? These types of features enhance their imaginative play.
- From a parent’s perspective, storage is of the utmost importance. How can the kids’ fort be stored when it is not in use? Is it possible to deconstruct and dismantle it easily or does it need to stay fixed in place? Can it be compressed into a small package and put away on a shelf or is it permanently on display in your living room?
- Consider what types of activities the kids’ fort encourages. For kids that love arts and crafts, get a fort with pictures that can be colored with markers, crayons or even paints. Meanwhile, kids that are engineering-inclined may prefer a fort that requires construction using different parts, like rods and balls.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide