Easkep Portable Gel Nail Polish UV Light
Last updated date: April 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gel Nail Polish UV Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gel Nail Polish UV Light you should buy.
Editor's Note April 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gel Nail Polish UV Light for a detailed review of all the top gel nail polish uv lights.
Thanks to the portability of this gel nail polish UV light, you can pack it up and take it to girls' night at a friend's house. The lamp uses high-quality LED beads to cure nails twice as fast as other models on the market. There are also four timer settings, which you can choose based on the thickness of your polish.
In our analysis, the Easkep Easkep Portable Gel Nail Polish UV Light placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Faster Nail Dryer: High-quality LED beads with optimal lamp bead distribution. There are 12 lamp beads on the top and 24 lamp beads on the side, don't need to worry about the nails on the side not cured. 120W high power can cure gels twice faster than other 80W nail lamp. Dual Light Source and Wide Compatibility: Dual light source design with 365nm + 405nm wavelength. It can cure nail gel, led gels, nail builder gel, nail sculpture gel, rhinestone gems glue, Shellac, and other gel use, provide you different kinds of gel with your wish. Large LCD Touch Screen and 4 Timers: Large LCD display shows the usage time, the timers are pre-set from 10s to 99s for experienced nail stylists to quick-select corresponding curing time for specific nail gel polish. Additional touch screen no physical button will prolong the product life. Due to the smart infrared sensor, the nail lamp can work automatically without setting the timer, hands in light on, hands out light off, ideal for both home and salon use. Temperature Protection: Our UV LED nail lamp provides temperature protection for your hands, protects your tender skin from getting darker or burn, comfortable and safe, bring a new nail salon-like experience. Tips: Different types of gel may need different curing time due to differences in composition ratios. The nail lamp is not suitable for regular nail polish. It is normal that the base coat remain sticky after using the led nail lamp, which will help the color gel stay on your nails longer.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gel Nail Polish UV Lights
According to Statista, over $8 billion is spent each year on nail salon services in the United States. Fortunately, with machines like gel nail polish UV lights readily available for purchase at affordable prices, individuals can reduce their spending in this category.
Most gel nail polish UV lights come with LED beads that last an astounding 50,000 hours. That means after your initial purchase, you’ll get years of use out of the device, which results in huge savings.
When shopping for the best gel nail polish UV light, look at the wattage. A model with 168 watts of power cures nails twice as fast as a light operating at a lower wattage.
Look at the design of the UV light next. You want to make sure that you can fit all five fingers or toes in the unit at once. Some models only fit four and then you are left having to cure your thumb separately.
Review the size of the LCD screen and the number of included timers. Some models have small screens with only two timer settings, while others come with large screens and as many as four timer settings.
Consider going with a gel nail polish UV light that has a smart automatic sensor. This way the unit turns on when you slide your hand under the light and off when you remove your hand from the light.
The Gel Nail Polish UV Light Buying Guide
- Gel nail polish UV lights make excellent gifts for Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas or even a bridal shower.
- Take a few seconds to clean your gel nail polish UV light after each use to prevent the growth of bacteria. All you need to do is wipe the unit down using a disinfecting wipe that is listed as killing 99.9% of germs.
- Always follow the instruction booklet provided to set up your light. Most models require you to connect the device to an adapter before plugging the adapter into a socket.
- It is important to note that gel nail polish UV lights won’t work to dry regular nail polish.
- You’ll find gel nail polish UV lights are available at several price points based on design, wattage and extra features. The Wisdompark 36W Gel Nail Polish UV LED Lamp is the most affordable option. The SUNUV 48W Gel Nail Polish UV LED Light has the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide