EASELAND Pillow Top Mattress Pad
Last updated date: April 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mattress Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mattress Pad you should buy.
Editor's Note April 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mattress Pad for a detailed review of all the top mattress pads.
Sleep comfortably on this mattress pad that has a 100% cotton surface. It absorbs sweat so you sleep cool. The down alternative adds softness to any firm mattress.
In our analysis of 104 expert reviews, the EASELAND EASELAND Pillow Top Mattress Pad placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. Queen Mattress Pad 60x80 inch,21 inch Deep Pocket, 49 oz Elastic & Hollow Down Alternative Microfiber. Soft: With 30oz down alternative fillings,this pad will add great softness to your firm mattress. Skin-friendly:300TC 100% cotton surface will absorb sweat making it breathable.Filled with down alternative fillings. Fitted Sheet Style:Adopting the deep pocket design which will easily stretch up to 21 inch with 130GSM Single-track Elastic Fabric, no matter how you move on the bed this pad will keep neat all the nght.no worry of a messy bed anymore. Machine Washable:Machine washable under gentle cycle and make it fluffy again dried under the sunshine.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mattress Pads
A nice cushy mattress makes it easy to relax at the end of a long day — but the price tag on mattresses with built-in toppers can spike your stress levels. Luckily, you don’t have to buy a pricey luxury mattress to enjoy that cloud-like feel. Mattress pads can help you rest easier for a fraction of the cost of replacing your current mattress.
Mattress pads come in a variety of fabrics. Cotton, polyester and cotton-poly blends are the most common options. Cotton mattress pads are very breathable but might absorb stains or shrink in the wash. Polyester is a tough fabric that won’t shrink or tear as easily as other options. It also dries quickly for easier cleaning. Cotton-poly blends combine the breathability of cotton with the sturdiness of polyester. You might also see microfiber mattress pads. These pads are super soft, lightweight and quick-drying.
Mattress pads also use a variety of filler materials. Natural fillers like down are lightweight and warm, but they’re also expensive and difficult to care for. Plush polyester gives a similar feel without the added cost or tricky care instructions that come with natural fillers. Most synthetic fillers are also hypoallergenic, so they’re great for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
Your mattress pad’s stitching can affect how comfortable it is. Without solid stitching, your mattress pad’s filler can clump up in one section. Box stitching will add some much-needed stability to your mattress pad, preventing uncomfortable lumps.
Now that you’ve got your mattress pad basics down, check out our Tips & Advice to help you make your final decision.
The Mattress Pad Buying Guide
- Your mattress pad won’t be very useful if it doesn’t fit over your bed. Carefully measure your mattress’s length, width and depth and compare those measurements to the pad’s measurements before you buy. Relying on the classic twin, full, queen and king designations might not help if you have a very deep mattress that needs extra coverage.
- You’ll want to clean your mattress pad regularly to keep dust mites and allergens at bay. Read your mattress pad’s care instructions before you throw it in the washing machine — some pads need to be washed and dried at lower temperatures to maintain their shape.
- If you have a deeper mattress, consider purchasing some elastic straps to fit around the corners of your mattress pad. These will help it stay in place, especially when you’re removing and replacing your bedsheets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide