Earth Breeze Easy Dissolve Laundry Detergent Sheets, 30-Pack
Last updated: June 1, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laundry Detergents and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laundry Detergent you should buy.
Free of bleach and harmful parabens, this laundry detergent is an excellent choice for individuals with sensitive skin. The box contains 30 sheets, which take up much less room than a giant bottle of liquid detergent. The sheets are designed to dissolve easily, while also providing you with the clean and stain-fighting power you're used to from traditional detergents.In our analysis of 100 expert reviews, the Earth Breeze Easy Dissolve Laundry Detergent Sheets, 30-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 25 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
THE SAME POWERFUL CLEAN – Earth Breeze will clean just as great if not better than leading brand detergent. FORMULATED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – Our Eco Sheets were made for your sensitive skin. This means they are hypoallergenic, vegan, bleach-free, paraben-free, and phosphate-free. SAVE SO MUCH SPACE – Those big plastic jugs are bulky! You can fit 12 packs of Earth Breeze in the same space as 1 plastic jug. DON’T WASTE – Laundry jugs come in giant plastic containers that take up to 1000 years to decompose. They even contain up to 90% water! Earth Breeze comes in plastic free packaging and uses the water from the machine to dissolve the sheets. REDUCE CARBON FOOTPRINT – Earth Breeze package is so lightweight and compact that you will reduce your carbon footprint simply by switching from bulky, heavy detergent.
Laundry Detergent Rankings
Keeping your clothes clean, bright and free of dirt and grime not only extends the life of your garments but also boosts your confidence as you get ready to tackle a busy day. In other words, you’re going to need a laundry detergent you can rely on to look and feel your best. There are a few things you need to look for when choosing the best detergent for your family.
Perhaps the biggest and most important feature is the laundry detergent’s cleaning power. Will it get out your child’s grass stains after soccer practice or the ketchup that they accidentally spilled on their favorite dress? Tide Pods 3-In-1 Laundry Detergent, 81-Count is an excellent example of a detergent that does just that. Tide uses 10 times the cleaning power to get clothes cleaner than other brands.
Next, determine how well the detergent fights strong odors and how long it keeps clothes and linens smelling fresh. Consider a bottle that contains baking soda, an ingredient that is known for its ability to tackle unpleasant smells. Then there’s Gain, which leaves your laundered items smelling fresh for as long as seven weeks.
Check to make sure that the detergent works with your traditional or high-efficiency washer. Then look to see if it minimizes the amount of suds, as too many suds make it harder for your clothes to rinse clean.
Once you have a winning detergent, you’ll need to pick a scent. Of course, you can always change the scent to match the season. You may opt for a burst of citrus or a hint of lavender. Some brands even offer that “fresh off the line” smell.
- Pay attention to the “best used by” date on the detergent container. While most laundry detergent doesn’t expire, it can lose its effectiveness. That means it may not remove tough dirt and stains or leave your clothes smelling as fresh as it once did.
- Store powder detergent in a dry location, as it is highly susceptible to moisture. Liquid detergent, on the other hand, is sensitive to high temperatures, so you’ll want to store that type in a room with temperatures that range between 50 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Always place any form of laundry detergent on a high shelf or lock it in a cabinet where children can’t access it. Some ingredients within the laundry detergent are toxic when consumed.
- Be careful not to get any of the detergent in your eyes. The detergent contains chemicals that may irritate your eyes. In the event that you do get some in your eyes, it is recommended that you rinse your eyes with water for 15 minutes.
- Check to see if the detergent you like in the scent you desire has a matching fabric softener or dryer sheet in the same scent. Competing scents may or may not combine well.
- When comparing the price of laundry detergent, you’ll need to divide the cost by the number of loads. Tide Pods 3-In-1 Laundry Detergent, 81-Count is on the higher end at approximately $.25 per load. In the middle, you’ll find detergent packs that cost $.17 a load. On the lower end are detergents that cost just $.10 per load.