Eagle Lights 8900CG3-SCOUT Scout 60 Headlight Kit
Last updated date: August 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Motorbike Accessories and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Motorbike Accessory you should buy.
Update as August 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Motorbike Accessories for a detailed review of all the top motorbike accessories .
Get an upgrade in visibility by switching your Indian Scout's factory LED headlight with this version, which improves visibility by up to 400%. It's designed for easy installation, letting you insert it in just ten minutes with no splicing or capacitors necessary. You'll get more than 3,800 lumens and a wide angle that increases not only your own visibility, but how well other motorists can see you.
In our analysis, the Eagle Lights Eagle Lights 8900CG3-SCOUT Scout 60 Headlight Kit placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
INDIAN SCOUT LED HEADLIGHT. Upgrading your ride is as easy as changing a bulb, and backed by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. With no wiring required, this Generation III fits all 2015+ Indian Scout models and provides a 400% upgrade in visibility. PLUG N' PLAY. Ten minute installation. No splicing or capacitors needed. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. It uses the stock mounting hardware and stock headlight plug on the Scout. GENERATION III DIFFERENCE. See 3 times farther and wider than the stock headlight. This headlight lets other drivers know you are there and helps you to see hazards in the road sooner. The projection lens brightens every corner of the road and enhances visibility down the road. LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT. At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe. EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY. Our LED headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Motorbike Accessories
Buying a new motorcycle can be exciting. Chances are, you can’t wait to take it for a spin. But before you take that bike home, there are some accessories that can make your ride safer, more enjoyable and more comfortable.
Obviously, the most important motorcycle accessory is a helmet. You’ll need a helmet that doesn’t just protect your head, but also your forehead and face. Keep in mind that many crashes impact the chin and forehead areas, so opt for a full-face helmet, rather than one that merely protects the top and back of your head, leaving your face vulnerable.
Your hands also need to be protected. A good pair of gloves can not only keep your hands comfortable while you’re riding, but they can also help safeguard you in an accident. Make sure your knuckles and palms are padded, but it’s also important to find a pair of gloves that are warm and water resistant, for those wet and chilly rides.
Your feet need protection, too. You can find shifter pad protectors that will slide over your boots and shoes to keep your feet comfortable while you ride. You’ll also find these are one-size-fits-all, so you can adjust them until you find the perfect fit without having to measure beforehand.
The Motorbike Accessory Buying Guide
- One of the biggest risks motorcyclists face is simply not being seen by other drivers. You may be able to upgrade the headlight on your bike to improve visibility. This could not only help you see other vehicles and obstacles on the road, but ensure that others can better see you.
- Reflective clothing can add an extra element of visibility. Even if it’s just a strip on the back of your jacket, it can make a big difference, especially at night.
- Leather jackets don’t just make bikers look cool, they also provide an extra element of protection during a ride. A thick jacket like that will protect your chest, back, stomach and arms from abrasions in a crash.
- Leather pants and chaps can provide protection for your lower body, but they be oppressive in the summer heat.
- Another essential item for your motorcycle is a first-aid kit. Just make sure you have bandages, disinfecting wipes and antibiotic ointment.
- Waterproofing is an important feature in any riding clothing or gear that you purchase. You never know when you’ll be caught in a rainstorm.
- Helmets can be uncomfortable on a hot day, especially if you have a full-face version. You can find helmets that include ventilation to help with airflow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide