Eagle Creek Pack-It Water Resistant Packing Luggage Organizer Bag, 3-Piece
Last updated date: July 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luggage Organizer Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luggage Organizer Bag you should buy.
Editor's Note May 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Luggage Organizer Bags for a detailed review of all the top luggage organizer bags.
In our analysis of 128 expert reviews, the Eagle Creek Eagle Creek Pack-It Water Resistant Packing Cubes, 3-Piece placed 10th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Eagle Creek Pack-It Starter Set - Water-Resistant Packing Cubes maximize space and simplify packing. The translucent exterior allows you to see the contents of your cube without having to unpack everything. Once you arrive, your clothes can stay organized and you'll know where everything is, giving you peace of mind and making travel a little easier. Ultra lightweight silnylon ripstop material ensures these cubes will last. Nylon water-resistant exterior to protect your clothes from toiletry spills and the elements. Silnylon material are machine washable and makes these cubes easy to keep clean. -- WHY EAGLE CREEK? Eagle Creek is a global tribe of travelers committed to preserving and protecting the places we live, work and travel. We’re on a mission to unlock new ways to positively impact the cultures, environments and planet for future generations to discover. We've been around for more than 40 years and we take pride in equipping you with versatile gear to take you beyond your fears and outside your comfort zone.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luggage Organizer Bags
Approximately 3 million people travel by plane every year and that number is expected to continue to grow. Of course, people also take road trips, travel by train and vacation on cruise ships. Whether your travel is related to business or pleasure, you’ll need a good set of luggage and a few quality organizer bags to keep your items neat and safe.
As you browse the available luggage organizer bag models, keep your eye out for bags that are not only durable but also lightweight. This is especially important if you fly, as most airlines have weight limits on luggage. You don’t want an organizer bag that is so heavy that it takes away from the amount of clothing you can pack.
The Shacke Pak Travel Packing Cube & Luggage Organizer Bag, 5-Piece meets the above requirements, as it is constructed from a hi-tech fabric that is engineered to be thin and lightweight. It’s made double-stitched seams and snag-free zippers that won’t break when you close your bags.
Look for luggage organizer bag sets that offer several different sizes. For example, the JJ POWER Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece not only comes with two large bags, two small bags and a medium bag, but also a cube for your shoes. With this set, you’ll be able to pack an extra jacket and pants in the large bags, shirts in the medium bag, socks and undergarments in the small bags and a spare pair of shoes in the shoe cube.
Keep your suitcase from becoming bulky by opting for a set of luggage organizer bags that compress. To use these bags, all you need to do is fill them up, close the inner zipper, press down on the top of the bag and close the outer compression zipper. The bags are designed to compress by as much as 30%, saving space in your luggage for souvenirs.
Examine the organizer bags for extra features. The Veken Travel Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece has individual handles for quickly grabbing each bag, as well as mesh tops so travelers can quickly identify what is in each bag. The fabric used to make the bags is also waterproof, which is handy if you’re camping and get caught out in the rain.
The Luggage Organizer Bag Buying Guide
- You may want to recruit a friend to press down on the bag, while you zipper the bag up.
- Always review the product care label before you attempt to clean the luggage organizer bags. While you can vacuum out all of the bags using your vacuum attachment, you can’t toss them all in the washing machine. Some of the bags must be washed by hand, while others are okay to place in the washer, so long as you use cold water only. Air drying the bags is typically best, as the heat from the dryer may damage them.
- Be mindful of TSA’s 3-1-1 rule when flying. This rule states that travelers are only allowed to bring 1 quart-size bag of liquids in their carry-ons. Each liquid bottle must contain 3.4 ounces or less, so you won’t be able to pack a large bottle of shampoo. Whether you fly or not, you’ll always want to place liquid items in a plastic zipper bag before adding them to your organizer bag. You don’t want to clean up a big mess should one of the bottles open up during your travels.
- Give your children their own organizer bags and start teaching them how to pack their own suitcases. Not only is this an excellent life skill, but also a great way to get your kids excited about the upcoming vacation.
- Don’t forget about souvenirs. Pack an empty organizer bag in your suitcase for souvenirs and make sure you have enough room in the luggage to return home with the organizer bag full of memorabilia.
- The number of bags in each set, as well as the quality of the luggage organizer bags construction play roles in the overall cost of the bags. The Shacke Pak Travel Packing Cube & Luggage Organizer Bag, 5-Piece is the most affordable set. You’ll pay a little more for the Veken Travel Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece and the JJ POWER Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece sets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide