e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Vitamin E Liquid Highlighter
Last updated date: June 30, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Liquid Highlighters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Liquid Highlighter you should buy.
Update as June 30, 2022:
Checkout The Best Liquid Highlighter for a detailed review of all the top liquid highlighters.
This liquid highlighter helps to create a glowing look with illuminating pigments. It contains vitamin E to enrich the skin. The liquid highlighter is packaged efficiently to reduce carbon emissions.
In our analysis, the e.l.f. e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Vitamin E Liquid Highlighter placed 1st when we looked at the top 3 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A liquid highlighter with illuminating pigments that brings light to the face for a glowing, dewy looking complexion. These pearlescent drops can be used for strobing and highlighting to create a glowing look. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E. Ideal for all skin tones.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Liquid Highlighters
If you’re looking for skin that radiates, then you need to have a good liquid highlighter in your makeup bag. This is a product that contains highly concentrated pigments which you apply to certain areas of your face. Liquid highlighter helps to add shine to your cheekbones, cupid bows, nose bridge and other areas of your face. With the right product for your skin, you can enhance your natural features and make your skin look fresh and dewy.
What should you look for when searching for a liquid highlighter? One of the most important things is the finish. You can get liquid highlighter that is on the sparklier side or something that has a soft sheen. It all depends on what kind of look you want to create. You can also find liquid highlighter in different textures. For example, a dewy gel will give you a more wet look. Another option is one that dries with a matte texture. If you like to mix the liquid highlighter with your foundation, then it’s best to get one that is more on the wet end.
It’s also important to match the liquid highlighter with your skin tone. If you have light skin, then you will want to choose a liquid highlighter that contains, pale golds, pinks and soft peach tones. If you have medium skin, then opt for a liquid highlighter that contains rose gold, gold, white beiges and copper in them. For dark skin, choose a liquid highlighter that has coppers, warm golds, plums and bronze in them. In addition to matching the liquid highlighter with your skin, you should also consider what your goal is with the product. For example, if you want to bring out warmth from the cool tones in your skin, then opt for a liquid highlighter that has more warm tones in it.
The Liquid Highlighter Buying Guide
- Are liquid highlighters better than their powder or cream counterparts? Liquid highlighters tend to me more versatile as they work with different skin types more effectively. Plus, a little goes a long way when it comes to liquid highlighters, so they may be more economical as well. The formula is highly concentrated so you only need to use a very small amount.
- While some makeup products are better applied using a brush, liquid highlighter is not one of them. It’s actually better to use your fingers to apply liquid highlighter because they help to warm up the product a little bit. This makes it easy to blend into your skin so it looks seamless and flawless.
- Most liquid highlighters should last you about a year if you use them on a regular basis. Keep in mind that if you want to make it last longer, it’s best to store it in a cool, dry place. Just remember to check the expiration date and don’t use the product after that date as it may irritate your skin.
- What do you use first, liquid highlighter or foundation? It’s best to apply liquid highlighters to the skin first, followed by foundation. If you do it the other way around, the highlighter may break down the foundation underneath. Some people also mix the liquid highlighter with their foundation and apply it at the same time, which tends to work well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide