E EUHOMY Commercial Free Standing Ice Maker
Last updated date: October 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ice Makers for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 41 expert reviews, the E EUHOMY Commercial Free Standing Ice Maker placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Crystal clear ice cubes. Euhomy freestanding commercial ice maker is extremely reliable and versatile, producing up to 100 lbs. of ice per day in a self-contained, 33 lbs. capacity storage bin. 100 lbs ice machine features automatic overflow prevention, ice sensor will stop it when ice full. Intuitive LCD control panel. Euhomy commercial ice machine is the best choice commercial ice maker with Intuitive LCD control panel, allows for easy operation with power, delay and cleaning functions. Intuitive indicator panel symbol lights up when bin is full or service is needed. Water supply & Drainage. Freestanding commercial ice machine is equipped with a complete set of accessories including ice shovel, water supply pipe and drainpipe. Suitable for freestanding or built-in setup, it runs on a standard, household electrical current. Requires water supply and drain (gravity drainage). Stainless steel & High Efficiency. Made of stainless steel, Euhomy commercial ice maker is strong and durable. Attractive, durable, stainless steel cabinet with an easy access door that slides up and out of the way. Ice maker commercial is equipped with an energy certificate, helping you save electricity. High efficiency and low noise provide you with a comfortable environment to enjoy your high-quality ice cubes. Commercial & Attentions. Commercial grade ice maker works great in homes, restaurants, bars, hotels, grocery stores and more (not for outdoor use). Pairs high output and capacity with a self-contained, compact design. Approved for commercial use. Be sure to keep ice machine upright for at least 24 hours before using it. Also, press the “Timer Clean” button for more than 5 seconds to enter the “Cleaning Program” to clean it twice before making the first batch of ice.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
The days of filling ice cube trays with water and waiting for them to freeze are long gone, thanks to built-in ice makers. But not everyone has a state-of-the-art freezer. Even if you have one at home, you may buy an RV or own a rental cabin that lacks ice-making capabilities.
For those situations, a portable ice maker is all you’ll need. Taking up minimal counter space, these appliances act as a handy addition to any modern kitchen. You’ll simply need to routinely add water to the reservoir, then wait for the container to begin to fill with ice. Although many ice makers require a full day to fill the container completely, many begin providing ice in less than 15 minutes.
But in recent years, ice makers have become popular even with those who have the capacity built into their freezers. Some dispense cylindrical ice, similar to what you get from a hotel ice machine. However, others offer that small, bullet-shaped ice similar to what you get at fast-food chains like Sonic. If you’re shopping for ice makers for that reason, pay close attention to the type of ice each one produces to make sure you’re getting what you want.
The Buying Guide
- One thing to consider before buying a portable ice maker is that you’ll have to manually refill the reservoir on a daily basis to keep the ice going. Some ice makers can use melted ice cubes to make new ice, but once you’re out of water, new ice will no longer be produced.
- It’s also important to consider the water capacity of the water reservoir. The smaller the reservoir, the more often you’ll have to fill it to keep the ice flow going.
- If you’re concerned about your carbon footprint, look for an ice maker with eco-friendly options. Some can pull any melted cubes into the water reservoir to make fresh cubes. Still others draw less power, saving on electricity.
- Noise is a consideration, particularly if you spend time near your kitchen. If this is a concern, look for an ice maker that boasts quiet operation.
- Ice size is an important factor in the ice maker you buy. Some units come with multiple ice size options, letting you switch back and forth between larger and smaller cubes.
- If you plan to only use your ice maker occasionally, note how long it will take to produce the first few cubes of ice from the time you insert water. Many start providing ice in less than 10 minutes, which can come in handy if you’re just occasionally firing up your machine.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide