DYNASTY TOYS 2-Pack Laser Tag Set
Last updated date: March 26, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laser Tag Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laser Tag Set you should buy.
Update as February 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Laser Tag Sets For Kids And Adults To Play for a detailed review of all the top laser tag sets.
In our analysis of 67 expert reviews, the DYNASTY TOYS 2-Pack Laser Tag Set placed 11th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BATTLE PACK with model T1504. Dynasty Toys presents The Premium Multiplayer Laser Tag Experience. Capable of a laser range exceeding 120 feet, and 4 completely unique team settings, players both young and old will enjoy countless hours of Laser Tag Nirvana. Switch between the 4 separate blasters in your arsenal. Each blaster has its own strengths and weaknesses in relation to damage, range, and reload time. Tap the butt of the blaster to reload, and the built in speakers will notify you that your blaster has been reloaded. Your health is located on the side of the blaster, next to the button. Plus, your blaster is the target. Gone are the days of strapping a vest to your body. All you need to play is a group of people and this Laser Tag Set. Please Add to the end of the product description: The infrared (non-visible) lights emitted from the toys are safe for all ages and in conformance with Code of Federal Regulations 21 cfr 1040.10 The toys have been tested by a third-party laser product safety facility and have been determined to emit less than 1mW (.0496mW) power output. The toys do not exceed Class 1 Laser Product Limits. The toys emit a safe and non-visible infrared light, much like the lights used in a garage door opener or tv remote. No eye-protection needed. This product is 100% safe for all ages.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laser Tag Sets
Anyone looking for an active game that involves the whole family (or a group of competitive friends) should check out laser tag. Most people have their first laser tag experience at a game center, ducking behind corners and outrunning competitors to earn a coveted high score. However, you don’t have to plunk down a bunch of cash to play at a dedicated laser tag space anymore. There are plenty of affordable laser tag sets on the market, and you can enjoy the game in your backyard for a fraction of the cost of regular play at an indoor arena.
Laser tag sets typically come with multiple laser guns that use infrared signaling to track where you fire your laser beam. Some sets place their laser sensors in the blaster. If you hit an opposing team member’s blaster, you’ll earn a point for your team. Other sets place their sensors in wearable vests. These let you hit an opponent with your laser on the back or front of your vest to earn points.
When you play laser tag, you’ll break into teams and try to earn the most hits on opposing teams to win the game. The number of teams you can have depends on the laser tag model you buy. Kidzlane’s 4-Pack Laser Tag Set comes with four different colored blasters for up to four players. ComTec Laser Tag & Vest Set, 2-Pack only comes with two guns, but you can purchase extra blasters or switch off with other people to create larger teams.
Whichever team has the most surviving members or the most hits on the opposing team wins the game. Many laser tag sets have extra options to switch up your gameplay. Some sets feature an invisibility mode for sneak attacks. Kidzlane’s 4-Pack Laser Tag Set has four separate gun settings (pistol, shotgun, submachine gun and rocket) with fun sounds and realistic vibrations.
Whether you’re playing outdoors or indoors, laser tag can help you and your team take a break from your screens and work up a sweat. Before you pick your set, check out our tips and advice to make sure you’re getting the most bang for your laser tag bucks.
The Laser Tag Set Buying Guide
- How many people are you going to challenge in your laser tag battles? If the whole family is teaming up, you might want to buy a four-gun set. If you’ve only got one other player in your sightline, a two-gun set (with expansion options) like ComTec Laser Tag & Vest Set, 2-Pack might be more up your alley.
- How much space do you have to play your laser tag games? This will determine how wide of a range you need on the laser guns. If you only have a small area to play in, like a fenced-in backyard, a 50-60 foot range should be just fine. If you’re taking over the whole neighborhood, you may want to invest in ArmoGear Multi Player Laser Tag & Vest Set, 4-Pack, which has a whopping 150-foot range.
- Will you have younger players setting up strategies and ducking to avoid the opposing team’s shots? Some sets are suitable for ages 10 and up, while others are appropriate for ages 8 and up. Although some sets are approved for younger players, kids might have trouble aiming their laser guns or keeping up with teens and adults. Try having some practice sessions with younger kids, altering the rules or slowing the game down to make sure everyone has a fair shot at winning.
- Make sure that you’re playing in a well-lit area or in a spot that’s familiar to all of your players and doesn’t have debris on the ground. Many laser tag sets have plenty of lights to help guide your shots, but they don’t provide much ambient lighting to see your way around. ArmoGear Multi Player Laser Tag & Vest Set, 4-Pack comes with a built-in LED flashlight to help you see, but it may tip off other players and put you in their crosshairs.
- Laser tag is generally a very safe game, but young children (or accident-prone adults), might need additional safety equipment. Knee pads can help you safely duck and roll to avoid enemy fire, and wearing supportive, closed-toe shoes can prevent stubbed toes and help you move more quickly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide