Durio Cotton Beach Bucket Hat
Last updated date: July 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bucket Hats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bucket Hat you should buy.
Update as July 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bucket Hat for a detailed review of all the top bucket hats.
In our analysis, the Durio Durio Cotton Beach Bucket Hat placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hand Wash Only. Material: This bucket hat made of high quality Cotton. Very soft and cozy, close to the skin, breathable fabric will keep your head cool in the hot summer. Size: One size fits most womens and girls. Head Circumference: approx.22-22.8 Inch. Please check the size information carefully before place the order. Design: Wide brim protects eyes from the sun, simple style design, never out of date. Portable, packable, and easy to stuff in a backpack, travel bag, or jacket pocket. Features: Perfect for outdoor activities, such as fishing, hunting, hiking, camping and beach. Enjoy the outdoors in comfort and style. Best Choice: This bucket hat will be the best choice for yourself, your friends or your family in the summer. Hand Wash recommended.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bucket Hats
Few hats are as ideal for traveling as the bucket hat. Made from lightweight polyester or cotton, this headwear can be folded or rolled up and stuffed in a suitcase or beach bag to take with you. Also known as a “fishing hat,” bucket hats were originally worn only by men, but in recent decades, they’ve become popular for children and women, as well.
But bucket hats aren’t just for covering up a bad hair day. They have brims that serve to keep the sun’s harmful rays off your face while protecting the top of your head from the sun, as well. If a little rain threatens to spoil your day, you’ll also have a little protection from that, depending on how wide the brim is.
One feature that many bucket hat enthusiasts love is the flexibility of the brim. You can keep it sticking straight out, flip it up to get it out of your view or pull it down to cover part of your forehead. That flexibility also extends to its role in your wardrobe. Bucket hats go well whether you’re wearing jeans, a sundress or your bathing suit for a day on the beach. That means you can take it along on your vacation without having to worry about packing different hats to match other items in your wardrobe.
The Bucket Hat Buying Guide
- One downside to bucket hats is that they typically aren’t machine washable. You’ll often need to wash them by hand and leave them out to dry.
- Some bucket hats are reversible, with a different pattern and/or color on each side. This feature basically gets you two hats for the price of one.
- Although many bucket hats promise to be “one size fits all,” the truth is, head sizes can differ dramatically. For best results, measure your head and check the measurements listed in the description of the hat. You should also pay attention to the dimensions of the brim, since the depth of this will determine how much protection you’ll get from the sun while you’re wearing it.
- Breathability is an issue with all hats, especially when you’re out in the summer heat. Look for a bucket hat that packs a little breathability in. This can be done through small eyelets or ventilation built into the crown. Cotton and polyester are typically lightweight, breathable fabrics, so unless it’s a thicker hat, the material itself likely won’t be as oppressive as other types of hats.
- The lightweight build of bucket hats means the wind can easily blow one off your head. Some bucket hats come with adjustable straps that will let you secure them under your chin.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide